Recent content by treetop98

1. T

tModLoader Trelamium Mod Remastered

oh apparently the health bars are from calamity because I updated calamity and installed this mod at the same time and I thought that the health bars were coming from Trelamium when they were really coming from Calamity. :\
  2. T

Yeah I meant “Yet Another Boss Health Bar”I typed the wrong thing anyways thanks for correcting me! :)
  3. T

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

Hello so I made a modpack for me and my friend and it has Thorium, Spirit, Sacred Tools, Split and magic storage and me and my friend found a glitch when the npc’s “Shadow Caster” and “Troll” spawn which are from this mod in multiplayer they seem to despawn right after they’re about to attack...
  4. T

Hello I have a suggestion for your mod can you make an option to disable the custom Trelamium health bar because I have and prefer "Another Boss Health Bar" and The custom health bar in Trelamium is in the way of the Custom Health bar in That mod and I don't want to get rid of the trelamium mod...
  5. T

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Hello I've just played your mod and I have some pros and cons about it. First off, I love the chicken king boss because you expect a real boss fight but then it turns out to be a little chicken and it made me laugh so hard the first saw it which I loved. Second of all unfortunately I had to...
Back
Top Bottom