Recent content by Trenyc

1. T

Dedicated server, can't connect over internet but can over intranet

Ok I installed Merlin and still couldn't connect, so I wrote a very basic REST web api and started it listening on the same port I'm using for Terraria server (with the server stopped of course, to test that I can reach the port on the host from outside). Lo and behold, I could talk to the web...
  2. T

Yes I'm sure. I can see the rule configured in my router's port forwarding logs. Though I guess I can't be sure it's actually forwarding. Maybe I have too many rules set up. Will try switching firmware to Merlin tonight to increase the limit and try again.
  3. T

I have forwarded the port the server is using and added a firewall exception for TerrariaServer.exe. Am I missing something?
  4. T

Items Items, items everywhere, and not a box to hold 'em!

The reason I have so many chests is because I play multiplayer and like to share. I keep many stacks of multiple items to help other players.
  5. T

Items Items, items everywhere, and not a box to hold 'em!

Ok, I know this conversation has been had in the past. I want to bring it back to life, though, since Terraria is nearing final maturity and the last opportunity to fix this is going to pass the game by. Terraria has a lot. Of. Items. Buku items. Big time items. Soooo many. It started with...
  6. T

TerrariaServer.exe -autocreate not working

I'm trying to start up TerrariaServer.exe with the -autocreate flag, and the command prompt starts the application just fine. The problem is, the application isn't autocreating the world. It prompts me for world size, world name, etc., ignoring the values I have saved to my serverconfig.txt...
  7. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yes. There was a bug that would cause the chunk where the storage heart is located to become corrupted in multiplayer only if the heart was storing more than 2,000 items. I'm not sure if that's been fixed. But under 2,000 items, it works fine. Don't go over 2,000 items per heart. The easiest...
  8. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

When you search, use all lowercase characters. There is a small bug that is changing almost everything in the string comparison to lower case EXCEPT for what you enter in the text box. Typing all lower case is a way to work around this. Also, not every mod on an item will show up when searching...
  9. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

For C, I'd love to see something similar to the Money Trough. You could even reuse the same sprite and just make it glow or sparkle or something.
  10. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

Yep!
  11. T

tModLoader Magic Storage

Moon Lord.
  12. T

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Yay, thank you kindly!
  13. T

tModLoader Mod Helpers

Hey hamstar, from my feedback about Town Portal (Wormholes mod) sending my portal to world center instead of my spawn point, I looked into the cause and sent you a pull request for Hamstar Helpers. Thanks! Wormholes reference comment Hamstar Helpers pull request
  14. T

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

I'd like to second the request for an alternative way to destroy portals without using Chaos Bombs. Chaos Bombs are too expensive to craft due mainly to the diamond ingredient requirement. Also the request for Town Portals to disappear when you go through the town side. Going through the town...
  15. T

tModLoader Wormholes (and also Scroll of Town Portal)

I like this idea but isn't this just teleporters without the wire? If this option is added, I think the items used to create portals should have a high up front cost and require a late game material (drop from respawnable boss) for use (like the leaf wand and the living wood wand, except a rarer...
Back
Top Bottom