Recent content by treylw

1. treylw

Xbox 360 Can't Save character/world

Ok 505 helped but didn't help if you know what I mean :L lol. however talking to them got me thinking and I came up with an idea. I backed up all my saves (character, world, and settings) to the 360's cloud drive (the internet drive). then I deleted just the world save off my xbox harddrive...
  2. treylw

ok its sent in, pretty much said everything in that that I said here. hopefully it helps. guess I'll just have to farm enchanted swords for the nazar now :| lol Thanks for the help though. I appreciate it :]
  3. treylw

ok, i'm back. making the new world in other slots still won't let me save games. :\ and even tried making a new character and it can't save either unless the new worlds are deleted first. :\ also I currently have 4 worlds I can use and still save in.
  4. treylw

I've only tried it with the next avaliable world slot. you mean skip that 1 and do the next avaliable right? I'll go see real quick. Be right back with info.
  5. treylw

I had 4/5 before that glitch/bug started. They all work/save fine. (this started roughly 1 hour ago.) sense that no new worlds have allowed me to save my character/world in it. (it still saves the initial world creation but not any changes I make in it. ex. they are always a fresh created...
  6. treylw

never before I created that world specifically to find a dungeon to farm the nazar. after I created it it won't save. and new worlds i've made now do the same and won't let me save on any worlds. but if I delete any new worlds i can go and save in my old worlds. (does this make sense, I nearly...
  7. treylw

As the title said I can't save my character/world. but its strange. I'll start from the beginning. I was on IE app on xbox to see how to get a nazar for the ankh charm then exited and opened the game, created a new world. Went off to the dungeon in the new world. paused and accidently saved and...
Back
Top Bottom