Recent content by TrickleJest

1. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder: Acolyte! [JUST MOVED IN]

Death arrives on the field, cloak and all. His scythe hits the terrain, and a little clank sound manifests, before dying immediately due to exposure from its skeletal creator. “Ashes to ashes, and everything rusts. Everything I birth will at once turn to dust.” he coughs out of himself, despite...
  2. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

The game is dead. No point in saying anything. There's nothing to be said. I'm sure you guys know the deal with these things by now, this game has been dropped a bajillion times and I'm honestly tired of trying to pull a Weekend at Bernie's and pretend it was alive. I know Tazz typed a giant...
  3. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

4. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

DOP! Next dop in two days. And stuff.
  5. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

RESPONSE-DOP! EOTB NOT READY YET! Probably tomorrow? The Godmodder scoffs at you. Turns out he actually loves the song and you're doing nothing but making him dance! SROVY THE COMMUNIST: ...This is just embarrassing! Of course I don't love that song! Did I ever say anything about you? Not my...
  6. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

Message from Trickle: Don't worry, haven't abandoned the game, updating soon. EDIT: Hey Terrarians. Did you know. Hurricanes are very dangerous.
  7. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

Uh, I'm really sorry guys, Vor has a... problem. I'll take the dop over for now. Don't worry. Things will go fine. I know there hasn't been an update in a while. So what? Don't blame me. Or do. I don't mind. Schedule has been swapped to bi-daily for some time to 'catch up'. Good luck! Wow...
  8. TrickleJest

I combine my charges (or if I can't do that, I summon an entity with I and buff it with II (or if I can't do that, I summon an entity with I)). The entity is called Distractimus Maximus and it has 0 ATK with increased HP. It poses a threat to existence for some reason, so the PGs pretty much...
  9. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

Hello. This is your captain speaking. Did you ask for a murder party? No? Well, have one anyway. :) Update complete. 70+ hours till next update.
  10. TrickleJest

The Spear Mooks get a taste of their own medicine! ...Oh, you thought I was going to stab them with their own spears? Nah, I'm not that brutal. Two of the mooks actually suffer from ADHD and they don't have their meds right now so I somehow teleport some meds and hand them to the mooks. ...And...
  11. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder 2: Operatorrrrrrr

aaaaaaa i havent slept today at all punctuations are a no no but my spelling has to stay top notch wait :red: :red: :red: i misspelled punctuations punctuacions punktuacions??? im grasping for straws at this point help im not even joking here did i forget how to spell punctuation oh okay wait what...
  12. TrickleJest

I flash a thumbs up at the Acolyte, who stands there, utterly confused as to why I just flashed him a thumbs up. Suddenly, from under the ground rises up a giant ghost thumb, apparently controlled by my smaller thumb, which impales the Acolyte. Then, turning to DathVader, I begin speaking...
  13. TrickleJest

I plop down on the Battlefield, sorta confused. [AA]. Uh... act quick... act quick... act quick... Dashing up next to the Acolyte, sliding on the sand, I pick up Ninja's sword. Then I dash about ten meters forwards and toss it at one of the clouds. The Acolyte looks at the clouds and doesn't...
  14. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

You summon a Sacrifice, which is basically a one-post entity with 20,000 HP and nothing out of the ordinary save for one special power that'll like not even trigger. You can't deslap Roxxy because she's inactive! You do just that. The note didn't even matter in the end because the guards...
  15. TrickleJest

Destroy the Godmodder

I know I've posted far too frequently here, but since it has been a very long time since a dop was made and 70+ hours seems like a long time, like this post if you want me to update tomorrow instead. This is a one-off thing, next dop will still give you 70ish hours. If over half the playerbase...
Back
Top Bottom