Recent content by TriforceHero1279

1. TriforceHero1279

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

sounds like my school, always tryina block stuff.
  2. TriforceHero1279

Will you be there to face what comes next?

rippoff of Majoras mask, save the world before a METEORITE <-- see how its a completely different game now- destroys it.
  3. TriforceHero1279

seems legit

seems legit
  4. TriforceHero1279

Terraria: Otherworld You're Gonna Need a Bigger Boat: The Ocean Biome in Terraria: Otherworld

YES! This is soooooo hype! I can't wait to build my pc when i can get all the parts in December or January! Keep up the great work!
  5. TriforceHero1279

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

HYPE!!! I cannot wait! Thanks for the update! The transparent orb surrounding the towers looks way better than before. Also the corruption look INCREDIBLE and very menacing. I love what you done with the game.
  6. TriforceHero1279

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is anyone else experiencing this: When I go into the Hollow, it plays Jungle music, and spawns jungle enemies. Clockwork assult rifle is EXTREMELY fast and accurate, maybe its just different cause i usually play on XBOX.
  7. TriforceHero1279

Wii U Digital Launch and Console Update

u should give it a name that nintendo always has for special variations of their games. EX: Terraria U!
  8. TriforceHero1279

CC Creation Compendium #37

:eek:Amazing entries guys. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for more entries!:happy:
  9. TriforceHero1279

Console and Mobile News: Windows Phone Fix Incoming and More!

These people at 505 games really care about ever the almost useless Amazon users.;(So thankful...
  10. TriforceHero1279

hi

hi
  11. TriforceHero1279

hi

hi
  12. TriforceHero1279

PC 1.3.1 Release Date!

HYPE!
  13. TriforceHero1279

NPCs & Enemies Mech slime?!

good idea. if each original boss got reborn into mechanical beasts, wheres prime slime time?:cool:
  14. TriforceHero1279

NPCs & Enemies NPC Idea - Trader

seems legit...:naughty:
Back
Top Bottom