Last Activity:
May 17, 2018
Birthday:
Mar 21, 2000
Adventurer

Share This Page

TriforceShard

Slime Collector, Male, 19, from Rogueport

Not that anybody cares, but I'm taking a small break from the forum. I have to return my school owned chromebook, so I won't be as active. May 17, 2018

TriforceShard was last seen:
May 17, 2018
    1. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Me: "Calculus isn't THAT difficult..." *Camera pans slowly over to integration by parts, lurking menacingly in the shadows...*
      1. neoselket likes this.
    2. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Today, I'm going to share the secret to a happy existence: Don't drop your Nintendo Switch into a pot of boiling water.
      1. DoctorMcDerp likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Could be a freak accident.
        Feb 11, 2018
      4. Dolman
        Dolman
        I guess so. My mother told me I was one.
        Feb 11, 2018
      5. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        That turned kinda dark kinda quickly.
        Feb 11, 2018
    3. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      I'm gonna say something and people might get mad at me for saying it; I really liked Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright.
      1. ppowersteef likes this.
    4. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Protip for anyone who needs to learn a foreign language and is considering sign language because it seems easy: It's not.
      1. MiltVala
        MiltVala
        In general, any non phonetic language is going to be more difficult. Maybe except Icelandic.
        Feb 6, 2018
    5. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      In my efforts to teach myself how to draw, I've realized something: faces are HARD.
      1. The True Hero and Daikonradish like this.
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        To be more specific, I can't draw eyes. It's really difficult to draw eyes that convey what I want them to, and as a result, my drawings look sorta lifeless.
        Feb 4, 2018
      4. PaperLaur
        PaperLaur
        I'm also trying to learn to draw and yeah, eyes are hard >> I'd suggest paying more attention to the various ways other people draw eyes and convey expressions? Like check out cartoons and such. There are a lot of things that are shared between them all.

Meanwhile it's proportions that get me. Curse you, spaghetti arms!
        Feb 4, 2018
      5. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I think we've all fallen victim to spaghetti arms at least once in our lives...
        Feb 4, 2018
    6. The True Hero
      The True Hero
      Thanks for the follow
    7. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      HEHEHEHEHEHEH IMGUR IS NO LONGER BLOCKED ON MY CHROMEBOOK, NONE SHALL ESCAPE MY WRATH! (I'm gonna post memes on some people's profiles)
      1. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Wait, nevermind. Imgur is blocked again.
        Feb 3, 2018
      2. Super Shides
        Super Shides
        [​IMG]
        Can't Wait For The :red:storm.
        Feb 9, 2018
    8. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      *Starts dancing uncontrollably*
    9. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      [FEH] I just did 3 full sessions on the legendary hero banner, and only got another Fjorm. I'm sorta upset.
    10. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      I've found my new favorite video game quote.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        "There's no sense crying over every mistake, you just keep trying 'till you run outta cake"
        -GLaDOS
        Jan 31, 2018
      3. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        What if you never had cake in the first place?
        Jan 31, 2018
      4. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        then you're :red:ed
        Jan 31, 2018
    11. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      The fact that the Wii U is on Wikipedia's "List of commercial failures in video gaming" makes me kinda sad. It wasn't THAT bad...
      1. The True Hero likes this.
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I somehow didn't realize that the list was commercial failures. I feel dumb now.
        Jan 28, 2018
      4. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        The Wii U is kinda like being a grade A student as a Wii but slowing down and having to take remedial summer classes as a Wii U to graduate. But without Nintendo's wallet hurting, we wouldn't have a Switch.
        Jan 28, 2018
      5. FlyKip
        FlyKip
        Well lots of Nintendo's successes were born out of their failures, so im not complaining.
        Jan 31, 2018
    12. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Celeste is a REALLY good game.
    13. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      FEH: Who should I vote for for Choose your legends? I want to be slightly more diverse than voting for Chrom 7 times...
      1. Doylee
        Doylee
        If you want someone from Awakening, Vaike or Walhart would be good choices.
        Jan 24, 2018
      2. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Or Frederick. I somehow forgot about Frederick. What the heck is wrong with me?
        Jan 24, 2018
      3. Doylee
        Doylee
        Brave Frederick: Pick a God and Pray edition.
        Jan 24, 2018
    14. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      So corn is a grain, a vegetable, AND a fruit. I think I need to take a moment to reevaluate my perception of reality,
      1. The True Hero and FlyKip like this.
      2. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        Its also a starch.
        Jan 23, 2018
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Welp, time to go curl up into the fetal position and cry softly.
        Jan 23, 2018
      4. MiltVala
        MiltVala
        starch=grain

This happens with a lot of products really. Olives are both fruit and lipid. Really depends on how we eat them. In most cases, corn is more of a grain, like wheat.
        Jan 23, 2018
    15. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      I'm in a funk again. The kind that can only broken with a really good story. Preferably science fiction or fantasy. Any suggestions?
      1. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        If yourntalking books, theres this one series I read called "Pendragon" its really good.
        Jan 21, 2018
      2. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        Jan 21, 2018
      3. neoselket
        neoselket
        Mistborn. It's the best book series i've ever read in my life and i can't recommend it highly enough.
        Jan 22, 2018
    16. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      I have a sudden urge to learn to play the accordion.
      2. MiltVala
        MiltVala
        The official instrument of North Korea
        Jan 21, 2018
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        I was thinking more along the lines of this:

Jan 21, 2018
      4. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        Heck yeah. Best nintendo game ever.
        Jan 21, 2018
    17. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      Nintendo just made cardboard amazing.
      1. Almighty bobbit worm likes this.
      2. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        U talkin bout dis?
        Jan 17, 2018
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        HECK YEAH IM TALKIN 'BOUT DAT!
        Jan 17, 2018
      4. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        I never even heard of this before looking it up.
        Jan 17, 2018
    18. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      When you think about it, technology is amazing.
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        To think that using what appears to be a plate of glass embedded in a piece of aluminum, I could communicate with someone on the other side of the Earth or how a person could go anywhere on our planet within a day, or even how we can launch tubes of metal into the sky.
        Jan 14, 2018
      3. Pikachumania
        Pikachumania
        Remember that Technology isn't just electronics, theres levers (which allows us to lift objects much heavier than us) wheels ( which evovled to gears which evolved to automated machines Etc) Screws (Most Everything uses screws so...) and pulleys (which allows us to lift heavey objects where they preiviousley could not go).
        Jan 14, 2018
      4. ppowersteef
        ppowersteef
        I've also been thinking like that past week as well.
        Mostly the part how high-quality music can be heard through a tiny cable that just conducts a zap of electricity.
        Jan 14, 2018
    19. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      I guess I'm going to buy Hyrule warriors for a third time...
      1. FlyKip likes this.
    20. TriforceShard
      TriforceShard
      I hate this time of the year. The lack of sunlight combined with the monochromatic outdoor enviorment leaves me feeling empty and sad.
      1. Gearzoid II likes this.
      3. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Yes, fresh snow is pretty, but as time passes, the charm wears off, it's pristine color becomes sullied, and it blends with everything else in monotony.
        Jan 10, 2018
      4. TriforceShard
        TriforceShard
        Sometimes I wish I could just go to sleep and not wake up until spring.
        Jan 10, 2018
      5. TheQuietBisharp
        TheQuietBisharp
        Sunsets are still pretty, and the absolute frigid chill of an open night and a clear moon are still nice this time of year. Though I agree that it can be grim. My hands are so dry that they're cracking and bleeding.
        Jan 10, 2018
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 21, 2000 (Age: 19)
    Adventurer
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Mobile
    Oh wow, someone found my profile interesting enough to click on the information tab! I guess that means you want to know more about me? OK then!

I'm TriforceShard, and I have a mild addiction to video games. I'm a self diagnosed Nintendo junkie, but I play other games sometimes (including Terraria). I am also a connoisseur of memes, and an all around friendly guy.

I want to become a part of the forum's community, and maybe even make some friends. I appreciate when people take the time to talk to me, and will gladly do the same for anyone who wants to.

If I ever unintentionally come off as rude, PLEASE tell me, so I can rectify my behavior. I want to make people happy, not unhappy.

Hey, thank you for taking the time to read this. You have no idea how much it means to me that someone is actually semi-interested in me. I feel validated now.

Hey! You're still reading this? That must mean you're slightly more than semi-interested! I'm flattered! If I'm really that interesting to you, maybe you would consider becoming friends with me on some non-forum thing? I mean, only if you want to. It's your choice. Really.

Oh, WOW! You actually clicked the thingy! I wasn't sure you would actually go for it! Well, since you're here, that must mean you want to become friends with me! ...Or, maybe you just like toying with my emotions. (Eh, it's not like I'm able to tell either way, seeing this is all just prewritten diolouge...) I mean, what?
    ...ANYWAYS, I should probably stop yammering and just get to the codes now, right? Well, here they are:
    • Fire Emblem Heroes
    *More to come later, Maybe.*
    If you send me a friend request, please also contact me (private message, profile post, messenger pigeon, etc) to let me know that the request isn't just from some random person. Thank you!

Signature

Hey, you! Yes, you!

Have a fantastic day!