Recent content by Trifost Razomie

1. Trifost Razomie

tModLoader (W.I.P, Released) The Terratale Mod!

I can't wait for this to be a fully fledged mod. Why not add a special item that teleports you to like a pocket dimension where you can fight the Undertale bosses like Toriel, Undyne etc. I'm not sure how hard this'll be, if it's too hard. I suggest just a Gaster Blaster minion will do
  2. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics normal biome mobs fight back corruption/crimson mobs

oh ok I see your point. The only reason why I thought of the teamwork candle, is for those nostalgic people who really don't like the new content the developers have no matter how good it is..yeah.. I know you guys exist, shout out to y'all ;D XD Lol jk. And it can also be good for mob farms...
  3. Trifost Razomie

Wavebank Wave Bank - Undertale

I know this is very late...but can you please make one more for me :)))) I really find it sad that Power of Neo is a bit...underrated ;D And can it have some NON undertale ones? :3 1. Night -- Home (Music Box) 2. Eerie (Meteor, Blood Moon) -- Here We Are 3. Overworld Day -- Snowdin Town 4...
  4. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics normal biome mobs fight back corruption/crimson mobs

The Corruption or the Crimson has a habit of spreading to other biomes right? I noticed that the mobs in those biomes (hence be zombies and slimes to man eaters and ice golems) don't really fight back the opposing mobs and are just allowing their biome to be turned into the evil biome and allows...
  5. Trifost Razomie

current death 99 (hardmode) (cause of death: My RETINA SPAZing out)

current death 99 (hardmode) (cause of death: My RETINA SPAZing out)
  6. Trifost Razomie

ded

ded
  7. Trifost Razomie

Items 1 word....cake

except him... he'll just ignore everyone...but since people are wasting money, he might be able to collect a little more during parties...like..a 5% extra? XD
  8. Trifost Razomie

Items 1 word....cake

lol XD
  9. Trifost Razomie

Items 1 word....cake

lol did you see the other thing I added? XD
  10. Trifost Razomie

Items 1 word....cake

good enough m8? ;3 now 30 minutes, but 1 gold each
  11. Trifost Razomie

Weapons & Equip Nanite Armor

We all know that Nanites are nearly USELESS in the game. For such a cool item name and concept (frikin nanobots, hory shiz!!) it's uses are very limited. So here's my idea for Nanite armor. It's going to (probably and hopefully) be the first/only hardmode multi-role armor, for it buffs all stats...
  12. Trifost Razomie

Items 1 word....cake

cake...sold by the merchant or party girl during a party... -gives well fed for 30 minutes -cost: 1 gold tooltip: "it's not a li- no....that joke is over.." ...just...cakes... and when eaten during a party, the NPCs will all release confetti...lol
  13. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics Favorited items staying favorited after transfering or equipping

IF you have 1 or 2 more accessories that won't fit your accessories bar, or you only use them in situational purposes, you may favorite it so that you won't accidentally sell it. But because you equip and unequip is sometimes, the favorited feature is removed from the item, and you may forget...
  14. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics Expert mode: Remove lava slimes turning into lava upon death

thanks for the feedback, but it'll be awesome if they made the lava it spawns a special slimey lava that spreads out only a few blocks, then despawns itself. So instead of the lava slime's last retaliation an annoying lava bucket to the forehead, it'll be like a last resort attack that's an...
  15. Trifost Razomie

Game Mechanics Expert mode: Remove lava slimes turning into lava upon death

I built my hell bridge with ash blocks so that the Wall of Flesh will thing that the bridge is the bottom of hell... idk how it works tbh, but that's what I heard. And I think it's effective enough. So if I make a couple of holes, will that effect with the wall of flesh still be in effect?
Back
Top Bottom