Recent content by Trimerion

1. Trimerion

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

as someone who enjoys making mini biomes for my npc's, i can definitely get behind this idea
  2. Trimerion

i am very interested, can I be considered? Never mind just saw that applications were closed...

i am very interested, can I be considered? Never mind just saw that applications were closed, thanks for all you do and this amazing game <3
  3. Trimerion

any chance you can define what you mean when you say cheese him?

any chance you can define what you mean when you say cheese him?
  4. Trimerion

PC Happy Holidays! Terraria PC 50% off for Steam Winter Sale!

DRM is basically an online check to see if you actually own the game, the problem with that is that many people dont always have online access, so for may DRM free is a preferable option
  5. Trimerion

PC Happy Holidays! Terraria PC 50% off for Steam Winter Sale!

@Loki is Terraria going to be on sale on gog at any point soon?
  6. Trimerion

[Showcase/Project] A Compact Fishing Complex and More

great project and great guide @PapaBear just a quick note for those who are curious, - if you build this setup near the dungeon you can include dungeon crate fishing provided you can dig out a section of dungeon brick and stand against the natural dungeon wall (this is the determining factor...
  7. Trimerion

Biome Stacking

the youtuber HappyDays has a pretty efficient key farm incorporating snow/crimson/corruption/jungle which when combined with the lucky coin can net you upwards of 25 plat per hour. however if you are trying to farm the mobs from the various biomes its a little more difficult. rule of thumb...
  8. Trimerion

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

@Lord Donovan as long as you have a post 1.3 world (underground desert) all content will be available
  9. Trimerion

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

never Seriously, never the devs have said there will not be open beta or early access for this game
  10. Trimerion

Happy cake day leinfors hope you have a really great one

Happy cake day leinfors hope you have a really great one
  11. Trimerion

loving the DBZ meme built into this art Leinfors, I also see megaman and possibly ironman? ...

loving the DBZ meme built into this art Leinfors, I also see megaman and possibly ironman? ... anything else?
  12. Trimerion

Leinfors thanks for hangigng out with @cl0wnt0wn last night was great talking to you :) aka Smish :)

Leinfors thanks for hangigng out with @cl0wnt0wn last night was great talking to you :) aka Smish :)
  13. Trimerion

planterablade you might know me better as Smish :P hehe

planterablade you might know me better as Smish :P hehe
  14. Trimerion

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria Otherworld: Bringing You Up to Speed

personally I believe they are probably sticking to the terraria "feel" of the game as much as possible based on previous screenshots and gifs, that might have been one of the things that needed a "rework" as such, maybe it didnt feel terraria enough to satisfy the relogic team
  15. Trimerion

it is indeed :)

it is indeed :)
Back
Top Bottom