Recent content by Triple

1. Triple

PC WTB Developer Sets (Complete)

How much do you want for it.
  2. Triple

PC Ye' Olde Shoppe of Oddities| Pets, Mounts, Truffle Worms, Strange Plants, Souls

Hey I'd take a Cosmic Car Key, Seeweed, and the Brain Scrambler for 40 platinum if that's good with you. Also looking for Reindeer Bells if you got any. I'd rather PM my steam profile to you privately.
  3. Triple

PC Project Biosphere

Just a house that encompasses most if not all of the available biomes as well as a home for the NPCs and I.
  4. Triple

PC WTB Developer Sets (Complete)

Title, I have Skiph's Set, Cenx's Set (not Dress Clothes), and Crowno's set. Looking for all the others.
  5. Triple

PC Project Biosphere

Hey everyone, so I started my pet project Biosphere after finishing Moon Lord. I'm planning on including 8 biomes and possibly expanding them if necessary. If there are any suggestions to improve my project, please let me know! For now, I'm simply trying to find a way to fill up the space on the...
  6. Triple

PC WTB Shrimpy Truffle

Nah, I got one. Thanks though.
  7. Triple

PC Guns v. Bows

Question then: does the Tsunami outdamage the Phantasm since the Phantasm got nerfed? Or are they on par. Is the Tsunami still usable for the Moon Lord?
  8. Triple

PC Guns v. Bows

I don't understand why to use Bows at all. Sure the Phantasm bow has increased dps over time, but the fact that the S.D.M.G. can use Chlorophyte bullets means 100% of all your shots are going to hit, while with the Phantasm maybe 60%-70%. Using a bow against the Moon Lord is just plain longer...
  9. Triple

PC WTB: 2 Celestial Magnets

I have one, I'll give it to you for a plat if that's cool.
  10. Triple

PC Alixir's Emporium of Potions and Weapons

How much for a Magic Quiver?
  11. Triple

PC Totally (not) Crono's Combat Trading Post

How much for the Magic Quiver? Added you.
  12. Triple

PC [WTB] Teleportation Potions & Chaos Fish

Looking for the Shrimpy Truffle and some Strange Plants. Have a ton of Teleporatation Potions.
  13. Triple

PC WTB Scaly Truffle!

Closed, got it.
  14. Triple

PC WTB Shrimpy Truffle

Will trade for 1 Hardy Saddle.
  15. Triple

PC The shop with ANY items. :D

Do you have a suspicious tentacle? I can offer a Hardy Saddle for it!
Back
Top Bottom