Recent content by TripSy

1. TripSy

PC Cool Dye Combos

i use solar armor with void dye, it looks pretty cool with stardust dye as well.
  2. TripSy

(1.3) Theoretical Expert Mode Speedrun

Great, now i feel stupid XD. Well this thread can be taken down if the mods want.
  3. TripSy

Take your clothes off fast

Previously i would just throw them on the ground, then pick it up. But that works too.
  4. TripSy

(1.3) Theoretical Expert Mode Speedrun

Okay, let me start off by saying that im no speed runner, however last night i thought of this "pathway" for an expert run. Its not complete, and i dont know if it would work, but this seems like a likely path. First, the player would venture into caves looking for mediocre weapons and...
  5. TripSy

Can a medusa head go mythical?

i cant say for certain, but based on those results it probably doesn't get mythical, mystic is the next best tho. Some other magic weapons, like the Razorpine (i think) also wont get mythical.
  6. TripSy

NPCs & Enemies [1.3] Crawltepede's Spawn rate should be lowered.

I initially struggled with the crawltipedes, as i used the same strategy as i had on the other pillars, fly up high, and shoot down, but the crawlitpedes made it a challenge. I find that the best solution is to stay close to the ground (not on it), as the crawltipedes will always stay up in the...
  7. TripSy

Describe Expert Mode in 3 Words.

surprise blue slimes
  8. TripSy

Weapons & Equip weapon upgrade ideas

the bow looks really friggin good, others are meh.
  9. TripSy

Weapons & Equip Gaia Armor

The sprites look way better now!!!
  10. TripSy

Fin...I give up....try to make a joke and look what happnes.
  11. TripSy

Weapons & Equip (I've gotta) jar of dirt!

That is amazing!!!
  12. TripSy

"There is base, spherical side, and point " ~TripSy logic.
  13. TripSy

Sides @Scarecrow
  14. TripSy

Wait a second guys, Scarecrow scarecrow has 9 letters. Cenx has 4 letters. 9-4=5 5 Scarecrow has three vowels What else has three in it? A cone. Cone has four letters. Cenx =Cone. Cenx has one 'e' in it. 1eye of illuminati. illuminate confirmed. Illuminati = triangle. triangle three three...
  15. TripSy

Came here expecting some typical endgame gear, but i actually like this, it seems fair.
Back
Top Bottom