Recent content by Trivaxy

1. Trivaxy

tModLoader Death Spectate - Spectate players when you die!

Does it not work for players who have died in hardcore? Please let me know
  2. Trivaxy

Version 0.1.2 released. - Fixed a lag spike that rarely happens when the player dies
  3. Trivaxy

Awesome. Let me know how it goes for you.
  4. Trivaxy

Death Spectate Spectate players when you die! I've made a simple mod called Death Spectate. All it does is simply allow you to spectate players when you die, so you can watch all the action going on even while you're waiting to respawn. The mod is completely client-side too - you can use it...
  5. Trivaxy

tModLoader Better Night Sky

I've released Better Night Sky version 1.5.0. It's on the mod browser and you can grab it right now! This update overhauled the entire mod, and I rewrote it from the ground-up to be more stable than before, along with other nice features. This update: - Adds dynamic movement to the sky to make...
  6. Trivaxy

Hmm.. the log doesn't show me anything that crashes. Try running Better Night Sky on its own and let me know what happens. Making all the celestial objects pixelated might actually make things look worse. I'll experiment with it and find out. I also unfortunately don't know much about overhaul...
  7. Trivaxy

Happy new years! Better Night Sky v1.2.0 is now up on the mod browser and also available for download on the mod discord. Changelog: - Mercury has been replaced with Venus, and it shines more brightly now - Barnard's loop has been added to the sky. It's quite faint, but a keen eye would be...
  8. Trivaxy

Better Night Sky v1.1.1 has been released and is available on the discord server and on the mod browser. Enjoy!
  9. Trivaxy

Hey! Better Night Sky has a new hopefully fixed version with no or much less crashes. The download is available on the discord server, and a mod browser version will be up soon. Thanks for your patience.
  10. Trivaxy

Nice suggestion but making a standalone mod is an entire different aspect and much more difficult, unfortunately.
  11. Trivaxy

tModLoader The Sanity Mod

Lots of things actually - busy with projects, school, and I sort of did halt development of this. I might remake this mod eventually - in its current state and after a year I can see that tons of unbalanced and unfun gameplay is involved in this. I'd rather remake it one day into something much...
  12. Trivaxy

The green moon will actually be put into a separate addon file, it stands out during the night and might not appeal to many people.
  13. Trivaxy

Sorry for the delay on updates, but I promise you that this mod is not abandoned. I've been sort of busy lately, but here's what I've been doing so far: - Creating different moon pictures for the different moon varieties (I'm currently working on the green moon's new texture, it's quite hard...
  14. Trivaxy

If I do end up making a "better day" it's probably going to be an addon mod for this, rather than be a part of it. I'd rather not add a planet at daytime view, since I am trying to maintain some degree of realism in the mod, especially in a very earth-like setting.
  15. Trivaxy

I'm really not sure what there is to make "nicer" in the day. The only thing I can think of is a better sun.
Back
Top Bottom