Recent content by Trojan_Death

1. Trojan_Death

Looking for an expert server with just 2-5 people.

Yeah same, I mean we could just play the same world, but you would have to wait for me to be on whenever you wanted to play. I could personally leave it running for really long periods of time, but I don't know how to set up a server. Add me on steam and we can talk about it further...
  2. Trojan_Death

Looking for an expert server with just 2-5 people.

Hey, i'm relatively new to the game, but looking for an expert server with a small number of people. Anybody interested?
  3. Trojan_Death

Guide: How to completely remove Corruption/Crimson extremely fast

Hello Everyone! while this solution is really easy, it seems as though I haven't found this anywhere else. This process will COMPLETELY remove the Corruption/Crimson without doing it manually in-game. Some say these add a nice challenge to the game, but if you are like me and you just want to...
  4. Trojan_Death

PC Looking to Play

Ok, so you are one hour behind me, so now could you tell what time you would be able to get on normally? Also in game chat and steam chat is fine with me, I believe I added you on steam. If not, my username is Trojan_Death. Thanks
  5. Trojan_Death

PC Looking to Play

Honestly man, it's completely random for me. I know for a fact that Tuesdays and Thursdays I won't be able to play until later. My timezone is CDT, which is 5 hours behind yours. So by the time I can play it will be evening for you. As far as the other week days, sometimes i'm off work and...
  6. Trojan_Death

PC Looking to Play

Hey man. Thanks for replying. 1. I removed it because I have played with the corruption on my main world and I am tired of removing all of it. All my jungle and my beach is overrun. I enjoy a challenge, but for this world I have decided I don't want to worry about it. So as far as progressing...
  7. Trojan_Death

Meh. Not much interesting about me. I'm just sittin' here playing games and doing school

Meh. Not much interesting about me. I'm just sittin' here playing games and doing school
  8. Trojan_Death

PC Looking to Play

Hello everyone! I don't know if this is the right place to post this, but it is my first time posting so forgive me if it is not. I'm simply just looking for someone to play Terraria with. Preferable 1-4 players would be great. Just add me on Steam at: Trojan_Death (Matthew Hawkins) and send me...
Back
Top Bottom