Recent content by trollface358

1. trollface358

Ok, thanks for the reply! Keep up the great work you already do on both channels!

Ok, thanks for the reply! Keep up the great work you already do on both channels!
  2. trollface358

Hey Chippy! I was wondering, do you play Overwatch? If so, could you possibly upload some to...

Hey Chippy! I was wondering, do you play Overwatch? If so, could you possibly upload some to ChippysCouch?
  3. trollface358

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Tribute for Last Gen; Rest in pieces, down for the count. No revival, you're bleedin' out. Your epitaph says you died a wealthy man, but you can have it all come back and seal the master plan with Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! It's Tombstone! Health is drainin' you're on the ropes...
  4. trollface358

OK, thanks for replying!

OK, thanks for replying!
  5. trollface358

Hi Chippy! I know you've only just started your Starbound LP, but I was wondering: what is your...

Hi Chippy! I know you've only just started your Starbound LP, but I was wondering: what is your next Terraria class LP gonna be?
  6. trollface358

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

If you're on Last Gen, here's some advice: buy a PC. I got mine for £200 and it runs 1.3, so you don't need a massive, ultra hard-core gaming PC. PC is further ahead in terms of updates than console, so you don't have to wait. Also, because I'm also a console player, welcome to the team...
  7. trollface358

Console Terraria Console Bugs & Issues Status

I c'ant catch any fish on the Floating Island, and I'm using a Sitting Duck Fishing Pole.
  8. trollface358

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

It should already be out I've been messing around with minecarts and fishing on Rio since Thursday. Are you signed into Xbox Live? 360*
  9. trollface358

Umm... I found the angler sleeping on top of the WATER is this a bug or feature?
  10. trollface358

Console best moment of your terrarian life

My best moment would be defeating all the bosses and getting the best melee gear in my first playthrough.
  11. trollface358

YESSSSSS!!!!!!! FINALLY!!! WHEN MOBILE GOT IT I WAS LIKE "WHERE'S CONSOLE?" BUT IT'S ALMOST HERE!!!! Edit: Well it's here for PS but I'm on Xbox so it's almost here!
  12. trollface358

Console What is your most disliked enemy in the game?

Mine would probably be the red devil as the controls on console aren't as precise as a PC mouse, making it MUCH harder to kill.
  13. trollface358

3DS Terraria for Nintendo 3DS is Here!

I have to wait until next week before I get it! *Bursts with excitement* SOOOOO excited!!!!!!
Back
Top Bottom