• PC 1.4.3: An eye for an eye, the Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update! Get all the details here. Found some bugs? Report them with as much detail as possible here.
  • Xbox & PS 1.4: Get all the info on the Journey's End update by clicking here. Known Issues and FAQ can be read here. For any other bugs, report them (with as much detail as possible) here.
  • Switch 1.4: Journey's End will launch on Switch January 4, 2022! More details here.
  • Mobile News: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by tru89x (Team Portly)

1. T

PC Looking for 2 or more celestial magnets

I have 3 and may have the mats for a fourth one.
  2. T

PC Hallow key

I see you're on now I can get on and help you
  3. T

PC Hallow key

Sorry I wasn't able to get on today but I will be able to be around sometime tomorrow
  4. T

PC Hallow key

You can add me on steam my steam name is the same as my username here I can hook you up with the other things you need too
  5. T

PC Hallow key

I can get you a hallowed key but I won't be able to be ok until later this afternoon.
  6. T

PC I want Meowmere, give me your price some suggestions inside..

Sorry had to work over but just message me sometime today and I should be able to get it to you still
  7. T

Yeah I can give you one I have at least 10 spare and I don't need anything. I can be on again sometime tomorrow if you want just send me a message on steam tomorrow.
  8. T

PC can someone give me a zenith blade

Sorry I work third shift and ended up sleeping all day today. But if you will be on sometime tomorrow I can be again to get it to you. Feel free to add me on steam my name is the same as here
  9. T

PC can someone give me a zenith blade

I can give you one no one took me up on my last offer to give out a couple free ones and I still have them.
  10. T

Switch Plz help me

I have a world up if your ready. How good I don't need anything for them
  11. T

Switch Plz help me

How many are you actually looking for I can give you multiple
  12. T

Switch Plz help me

Ok sounds good I have best him multiple times and that is what I got the most of
  13. T

Switch Plz help me

You're looking for the last prism, yes? If so feel free to add me and I can hook you up. My fc is in my sig.
  14. T

I can just give you one. I don't need anything. My steam is the same as here
  15. T

PC Willing to buy a Zenith or a moewmare

I was offering it to him for free I don't need the money. And my steam is the same as my name here not in my sig sorry
Top Bottom