Recent content by Truffletoadgaming

1. Truffletoadgaming

Thanks!

Thanks!
  2. Truffletoadgaming

NPCs & Enemies Just one suggestion

Another thing we should add if it hasn’t been already would be to clentaminate creatures( corrupt enemies would be turned into their purer counterparts if they have one)
  3. Truffletoadgaming

NPCs & Enemies Just one suggestion

So I was playing around on journey mode, capturing critters for a build, right? It was then when I thought of something cool—to come back here and make this suggestion. This suggestion? Well, it’s to capture various “small” corrupted critters or enemies in general (corrupt/crimson bunnies and...
  4. Truffletoadgaming

Just so you guys know, yes I know how to change my text color back. And I am praying you guys...

Just so you guys know, yes I know how to change my text color back. And I am praying you guys still welcome me with open arms. If not, well I am still praying for yall! Good day!
  5. Truffletoadgaming

I am back. The cyborg draconid NEVER DIES And I am sorry Why is my text still red :(

I am back. The cyborg draconid NEVER DIES And I am sorry Why is my text still red :(
  6. Truffletoadgaming

Weapons & Equip Just one suggestion for the stardust dragon staff

So I was watching one gitgudwo video when I saw the stardust dragon latching onto an enemy and then thought—“why doesn’t the dragon have any kind of animation? He’s clearly biting the enemy?” So here’s where this suggestion comes in—adding a biting or chomping animation very similar to how the...
  7. Truffletoadgaming

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Some new ideas I have

okay, thanks for letting me know.
  8. Truffletoadgaming

Okay: how about this. A weapon which needs some hallowed bars , cursed flame, a flamethrower, souls of sight, and lenses, with the same name as before. As for the crimson variant, since there really isn’t a mecha-brain of Cthulu , I am going for a retinazer theme. The thing —Oh Wait! I just got...
  9. Truffletoadgaming

1–fairy mining boost— I find it quite a pain in Pre-HM when I see a fairy and all I have is a copper pick to dig through stone. So, I propose an idea to help with this— some of you might know that in the starlight river mod, where you can find these aurora spirits which lead you to a boss. When...
  10. Truffletoadgaming

Portfolio/Multi-Topic More ideas!(Long text, also if you ever consider adding these please spread out the ideas across different updates. I don’t want you guys overwhelme

Oh.. sorry! I meant by essentially the ghost enemy /necromancy mechanic from the aequus mod. Or like a crew member from Starbound. Honestly that’s one of my bad ideas. Thank you for responding though!
  11. Truffletoadgaming

Portfolio/Multi-Topic More ideas!(Long text, also if you ever consider adding these please spread out the ideas across different updates. I don’t want you guys overwhelme

1. Cool slime feature— The ability to store items inside of the slime mount? Or Maybe a master mode secret unlock that you can consume to allow it to do this? 2. The ability to “corrupt” certain light-based items into their dark counterparts, and vice versa. maybe through a corrupt/ hallow...
  12. Truffletoadgaming

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Stuff for 1.4.5 I would really love to see

1–an early game frog mount(I love frogs) which can use its tongue as either a temporary physics-affected(temporary being if hooked for too long) OR… a weapon or automatic bug net. 2–more mech boss drops—being like weapons besides a laser mine cart. And no, I’m not talking hallowed weapons, maybe...
  13. Truffletoadgaming

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Suggestion(S) for 1.4.5 because I can’t find the thread

Maybe the frog would get tired after grappling for too long and have semi-realistic grapple physics? Well off to suggestions!
Back
Top Bottom