it would've been more fun if i wasn't on a time crunch lol
  3. Minifigone

learned just enough c++ to make it work

learned just enough c++ to make it work
  4. Minifigone

cyberpunk driving was better before 2.0

cyberpunk driving was better before 2.0
  5. Minifigone

not vibing with the new vehicle combat in cyberpunk; can't drive with keyboard and certainly...

not vibing with the new vehicle combat in cyberpunk; can't drive with keyboard and certainly can't hit :red: with a controller
  6. Minifigone

i am continually surprised and impressed at how well everything in KUbunutu just works

i am continually surprised and impressed at how well everything in KUbunutu just works
  7. Minifigone

why didn't anyone tell me modern processors were this fast

why didn't anyone tell me modern processors were this fast
  8. Minifigone

Minifigone shades of deja vu, my current pc can't run starfield (not enough cores)

Minifigone shades of deja vu, my current pc can't run starfield (not enough cores)
  9. Minifigone

if you're an open world game liable to crashing, implement a :red:ing autosave

if you're an open world game liable to crashing, implement a :red:ing autosave
  10. Minifigone

the age of information sharing is dead

the age of information sharing is dead
  11. Minifigone

desktop: i no longer see a button on the thumbnail that directly adds to watch later, i have to...

desktop: i no longer see a button on the thumbnail that directly adds to watch later, i have to open the overflow menu mobile: the overflow menu shifted around so now there's a premium-only feature in the place the "add to watch later" was so my muscle memory there is gone
  12. Minifigone

yeah it's a playlist, and yeah you need to remove stuff after you watch it, that's fine. watch...

yeah it's a playlist, and yeah you need to remove stuff after you watch it, that's fine. watch history is just a record of what you watch which means to "add" to it you need to watch everything which isn't effective when you, well, want to watch things later
  13. Minifigone

> Watch Later sucked anyway, watch history works better. they're not really equivalent features

> Watch Later sucked anyway, watch history works better. they're not really equivalent features
  14. Minifigone

why has youtube made "add to watch later" harder to use on both mobile and desktop

why has youtube made "add to watch later" harder to use on both mobile and desktop
  15. Minifigone

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/minifigone.312/page-2#profile-post-380202

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?members/minifigone.312/page-2#profile-post-380202
Back
Top Bottom