T
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The only two words that popped into my head when first seeing your masterpiece were "HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!" The words following that were as follows, "Holy damn, damn damn, damn, absolutely beautiful, god DAMN that looks good." (In those exact words.)
    Congrats on the win! It's certainly well deserved. Your talent is almost supernatural, man. How long have you been drawing like that?
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    T
    tsract
    Thank you so much! I've been drawing all my life but it's been 2 years and a half that I started really serious and I've been improving a lot.Just Practice! :D
    Congratulations on winning the Chivalry x Terraria art contest! Your drawing is awesome.
    Gotcha!
    Gotcha!
    What Festus said. The moment I saw that picture I knew you'd be the one to win. :)
    Although there were many great contributers, this picture felt like it was... perfect.
    Grats!
    T
    tsract
    thank you very much, it means a lot to me.
    My gawd, man, your Terraria-Chivalry submission is amazing! Massive kudos! :eek:
    Reactions: tsract
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    GODDAMN I NEEDED THAT FREE MONEY TO BUY RPG MAKER!!!!!!!
    T
    tsract
    Dude I wish i could give you but i promised to some friends that if I won i would buy games for them.I hope you understand.
    MarioKart7z
    MarioKart7z
    it's ok i only wanted rpg maker to make little girls cry :red:ty games that nobody would play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom