Recent content by Tsskyx

1. T

Other Literature My own take on Terraria lore

Hello. I've been watching a lot of Terraria content lately, and I've decided to tackle the logic behind its story progression. Mainly, I've been inspired by the theory that you are the villain of this story. To start off, I am aware that Terraria has its own lore already. However, last time...
  2. T

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Redoing my nitpick list (a little bit of everything)

And I've just got one more idea. The pyramids are quite large. Maybe there should be more rooms with loot in it. There could be paths leading to them, or you would have to search for them. And there could be traps. Or rather, should be. I'd like to see this implemented mainly because pyramids...
  3. T

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Redoing my nitpick list (a little bit of everything)

With the coming of what seems like the final big update for Terraria, I wanted to revisit my portfolio from last year. Some of it is just bug fixes (which may have been patched already or will be soon, so I'm not sure about their relevancy, but I will still post them), some of it is tweaks to...
  4. T

Portfolio/Multi-Topic Ideas for changes and new content I've gathered over the years

When 1.3 first came out, I started cataloging all the stuff I found bothersome about the game, or new ideas that I came up with while playing. I then forgot about this list of mine, and finally decided to revise and share it today. It's a mix of everything pretty much, hence why I'm posting it...
Back
Top Bottom