Recent content by Tsukiyomaru Zero

1. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

to expand on this, I hope for an obtainable Vorpan and craftable Panchaku to be included. Maybe some other Dead Cells weapons and skills too.
  2. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Terraria State of the Game - February 2024

It's been bothering me... Will we have the iconic Vorpan?
  3. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Oh, I knew I forgot a detail: no, biome chests would be exempt. and this is why I need more...

Oh, I knew I forgot a detail: no, biome chests would be exempt. and this is why I need more sleep in my life.
  4. Tsukiyomaru Zero

other things that couldn't fit in the idea is that it could attack hostiles by pelting them with...

other things that couldn't fit in the idea is that it could attack hostiles by pelting them with projectile coins.
  5. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Red, tell me what you think of this: Rainbow Key Reusable Created by throwing a Shadow Key into...

Red, tell me what you think of this: Rainbow Key Reusable Created by throwing a Shadow Key into the Shimmer While it is in inventory it can unlock any chest and not trigger traps Leaving it alone in a chest creates a Mimic Town Pet (rainbow-colored, high durability), if petted drops a random...
  6. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Biomes & Nature Ghost Towns and Sunken Ship

We have Marble, Granite, Underground Cabins, Pyramids... But how about two spooky biomes? My suggestions are: Ghost Towns! Could come in three flavors: Ye Average Ghost Town with broken down houses in the forest, Wild West themed in he desert, and snowed-in village. Overall: There would be...
  7. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Pirates indeed. arrr!

Pirates indeed. arrr!
  8. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Is it wrong or evil of me to think every biome needs their dedicated Boulder? I was thinking...

Is it wrong or evil of me to think every biome needs their dedicated Boulder? I was thinking along the lines of: ... I'm sorry orz.
  9. Tsukiyomaru Zero

So no Frostboulder that both damages and freezes the player?

So no Frostboulder that both damages and freezes the player?
  10. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A plethora of suggestions for 1.4.5

Bringing them from my topic in Steam Community and giving them a polish and a cleanup: Vanity stacking (elaborated at another thread by mistake). More defense for Ranger, Mage, and Summoner. Doesn't need to be a huge buff, only enough to make their respective armors better compete with Melee...
  11. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Weapons & Equip Vanity and Armor Stacking

I have not seen any reason why vanity and armors, which cannot get prefixes, to not stack. Plus in some events like Martian Madness, Pumpkin Moon, and Pirate Invasion, it's possible to wind up with an inventory overloaded with vanity drops, which did happen to me a few times already.
  12. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Two things I'm particularly not a fan of: 1. Having to kill town NPCs to get their drop or something 2. Repetitive shop inventory Perhaps their drop could be included in a vendor's shop?
  13. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary! Contest and more, come join in!

Let me say this: I love this color scheme, feels so warm and gentle on the eyes.
  14. Tsukiyomaru Zero

Sprites Solar Gun

noted, editing in a few.
  15. Tsukiyomaru Zero

NPCs & Enemies Fixing Mech Boss Auto-Spawn

I'd say all three, except C would be only for Normal worlds.
Back
Top Bottom