Recent content by TTMo1

1. TTMo1

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

jesus, have not played in years but I think it's time to change that ;)
  2. TTMo1

tModLoader Guide/NPC Not loading

I think you ignored my point, since you are using the Antiaris mod the guide will not spawn in naturally, you have to actually FIND him in a broken house (context). Summoning potions for the guide wont work either (I've tried it before because I've also had this 'issue' happen to me), you also...
  3. TTMo1

tModLoader Guide/NPC Not loading

if you have antiaris mod enabled i'm pretty sure the guide needs to actually be found in his broken house to be 'spawned in'. if you have a mod like calamity then it's possible the guide's house (where the unconscious guide is located) is actually on one of the planetoids
  4. TTMo1

>new patch releases >dungeon gurdian treasure bag comes out

>new patch releases >dungeon gurdian treasure bag comes out
  5. TTMo1

Favorite Minions/Mounts/(Light) Pets + Dyes?

Skeletron pet with living rainbow dye looks pretty awesome
  6. TTMo1

PC Stuck at "Receiving tile data" help...

then its probs a a bad connection between you and him.
  7. TTMo1

Try reinstalling terraria? and have you tried using host & play or terraria server. if those ideas dont work then i dont know.
  8. TTMo1

maybe just wait a long time for it to load OR you could see if your firewall is the problem. (maybe theres a bad connection between you and the host)
  9. TTMo1

Type Above Username Using Only Your Elbow

R\\\\\oboTT\denmtysacv;lre
  10. TTMo1

Have you set a spawnpoint extremely far away from the normal spawnpoint? Try breaking the bed if you have.
  11. TTMo1

it might be because of a bad spawn point. well that was my problem back in the day.
  12. TTMo1

help in boss

Couldn't you use your medusa head to beat the destroyer? I'm not sure if that'll work in expert mode but it might in normal mode.
  13. TTMo1

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I don't think tAPI will work because there isn't a downgrade to 1.2.4.1 patch.
  14. TTMo1

PC Fishing not working as of 1.3.0.6

your probaly using a truffle worm to fish. Just put the truffle worm somewhere in a chest.
  15. TTMo1

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

Maybe try to verify the integrity of the game and reinstalling game launcher. If that doesn't work then I don't know what problem your having.
Back
Top Bottom