Recent content by TuffBuff 🌳

1. TuffBuff 🌳

Resolved [Mobile] is there a way to take these buttons off?

no, since that's inventory and settings it's literally baked intro your gui, you'll have to remove other inventory and settings buttons instead
  2. TuffBuff 🌳

Odd sprite question

ok, thanks! :)
  3. TuffBuff 🌳

Odd sprite question

So I was looking at the spritesheet for the shirt of the gentleman's set and everything looks pretty straight forward except for these things (circled in red). I know these are in other spritesheets for shirts and chestplates, but I have no idea what these are used for, so, uh, what are these?
  4. TuffBuff 🌳

Humorous How much I love Axes by Redigit 🪓

I'LL NEVER TURN TO THE AXE SIDE, NEVER!!!!!!
  5. TuffBuff 🌳

i'm that one guy

i'm that one guy
  6. TuffBuff 🌳

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

only terraria, really. But this IS the terraria forums and even though we're in the off topic random chit chat place, what else do you expect from here?
  7. TuffBuff 🌳

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

I HOPE this will also add crossplay, because I have been WAITING to play with my friends on my phone and this just seems like a perfect opportunity for it (although if it doesn't, I'll still be fine with a fire crossover)
  8. TuffBuff 🌳

Terraria: Journey's End Now Available on Nintendo Switch!

they get the cool void vault, what the hell
  9. TuffBuff 🌳

Mobile the new seed on PC, will that also be on mobile?

so, is mobile going to be updated to the current PC version of terraria when the time comes to work on it? because it seems like with the seed and mobile being constantly said to be updated to only 1.4.1, it probably will never be on mobile since it’ll not get past 1.4.2 in terms of updates and...
  10. TuffBuff 🌳

Resolved [Mobile] Mimics

oops, didn’t know that i was, sorry
  11. TuffBuff 🌳

Resolved [Mobile] Mimics

yeah im on mobile, but the wiki said they fixed the bug
  12. TuffBuff 🌳

Resolved [Mobile] Mimics

so, i saw on the wiki that in 1.4.1, surface mimics could spawn, is that true? if so, then they must be really rare
  13. TuffBuff 🌳

Mobile cloaks and sitting

more or so it’s a visual glitch
  14. TuffBuff 🌳

Mobile cloaks and sitting

there’s an odd bug with specifically the mana cloak and sitting
Back
Top Bottom