Tulula
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• After last nights success im gonna have a build day :D Finally I can expand my warehouse.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Dammit, so many cookies in there... Gotta eat 'em all!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Skye must've had a huge bag, apparently.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    You know what they say, sharing is caring 0.0 COOOKIEEEES!
    OH PRAISE RNGESUS.. OH LORD... I done it 0.o, the nymphs are no more... the banner is forever mine 0.0 I think im in shock...
    Reactions: Bezixx and WilliamD
    Tulula
    Tulula
    This is going to sound a bit nuts but I have some of tim 0.0 I thought id get him before the nymph but rngesus was kind to me today.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Wat.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Yeah its the weirdest thing, I never wore a robe but still. Tim is not far behind though so I think I just got lucky with spawns. Travelling back and forth across the world helped a lot.
    TONIGHT, THE NAKED CHICK WILL DINE IN HELL!!!
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Well, it's good that you have fun and can do something you like.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    :eek: Wow, that must really suck... I at least hope you have a large variety of games because the boredom would literally drive me insane! Good luck again with nymph banner, and life.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Thank you ^-^ Im always getting new games, one bonus for disability, most presents are games xD It really can make you feel quite crazy at time but its communities such as this which helps a lot more than you might think.
    So far salamander and giant shelly banners done ^-^
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    Dang, that one must have been tedious
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Not really, I mostly got the majority done while building and exploring, it was only getting the last couple :p kinda lucky on that :p
    Off to see family at some point today... till then, banner hunting season is open!!
    Well thats the ocean banners done ^-^ Im off to bed...
    Azu
    Azu
    What do you have left?
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    Night
    Tulula
    Tulula
    @azumarill64 Moth banner for jungle, rare creatures and 3 blood moon banners :D Im getting so close now, so excited its weird :P
    8 chaos, 2 enchanted swords, 5 medusa, 6 hoplite, 4 flinx, 7 armored viking, 8 merman, 14 illuminant slime, 2 pigron, 15 illuminant bats..
    Tulula
    Tulula
    7 ice tortoise and 2 cyan beetle banners but no undead viking 0.0
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    2-times-Impossibru-meme-3095.jpg
    and no viking? I'm sure they are only 1/3 as common as armored ones cyan beetles are half as common as undead vikings in hardmode!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    xD love it!
    So, how was your banner collecting journey?
    Reactions: Tulula
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Slowly making progress, I have just the cyan beetle left for tundra, the clown & groom for the blood moon which once done ill have all event banners :D Thank you ^-^
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    I wish you luck!
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Thank you ^-^ Im gonna start preparing to hunt the rarer mobs which should be interesting, got 14 nymph kills so far, thats a start at least.
    This is the problem when I own too many dev set, I get duplicates and not the ones I actually need :p
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Well, it is obvious you are farming hardmode bosses. :p

Mechanical ones, it seems.
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Mechanical, planter and golem ^-^ Had over 80 bags and only got one set I actually did not own :p the rarity grows with each new set xD Golem is a pushover and so are the mechanical bosses hahaha
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    *looks at crossy road unlocks* One dayyy...
    I was on vacation all week, and i couldn't tell you that nymphs are most commonly found around underground houses! And are also common in the granite biome!
    Reactions: Tulula
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Either way I plan on making a world run so it will pass through every biome at underground level ^-^ should be enough to force a few to spawn.
    M015TY B0Y
    M015TY B0Y
    Even if it isn't true it's still underground, and they'll still spawn. But the wiki isn't directly written from devs, and some of the admins have been removing a lot of the information in the wiki that they didn't like or trust...
    Tulula
    Tulula
    Either way its better to make sure I pass through granite biomes :D I need that banner mehehee.
    So far I have got 3 more dev sets, the bad thing is, I already own them xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom