Recent content by Turambar

1. T

PS4 Hallow/Corrupt World

Ok did this myself. It sucked.
  2. T

PS4 Looking for vortex armor

Yeah the Cellphone is my goal. I sent a friend request.
  3. T

I'm looking for the Fish Finder so i can craft the PDA but its components or a Golden Fishing Rod or the Bottomless Bucket or Super Absorbant Sponge or even the whatever Hotline Fishing Hook? The Hallow/Corrupt world is more tedious than I thought it would be and I'm kinda burned out on it right...
  4. T

I have some Vortex Armor and most of the other endgame stuff. Mostly missing a few Moon Lord and Fishron drops mainly. I can understand tough fights but when the PS4 lags and locks during the fights it gets really annoying. Anyway... I'm looking for Angler stuff and to get the trophy for...
  5. T

PS4 Hallow/Corrupt World

Looking to get these two trophies. Have lots to trade.
  6. T

PS4 Fish Finder, PDA, Cell Phone

I really only need the Fish Finder so I can make the PDA/Cell Phone myself but I'm not particularly choosy and will trade for any of them. I have most weapons, armor, accessories, items, pets, mounts. Just ask for what you're looking for. For example I have the Rod of Discord, Greedy Ring, Coin...
  7. T

PS4 Looking for various pets

I was able to get this trophy with some help.
  8. T

PS4 I need to use a Toy Sled for Pet Hoarder Achievment

I've got the Toy Sled. I need the Bone Key and Seaweed. Willing to trade.
  9. T

I ground out the others. Still need these two. Bone key Seaweed
  10. T

PS4 Pet Hoarder trophy: willing to combine pets, mostly need common pets

You still looking for these? I'm trying to get this trophy also and have most of the ones you mentioned.
  11. T

I can trade on PS4 or PS3/Vita. Looking for the following pets: Amber mosquito Bone key Fish Seaweed Zephyr fish Lizard egg I can help with the other pets or trade whatever items or coins you might want if I have it. I have most endgame weapons, armor, accessories, etc. Obviously more variety...
Back
Top Bottom