Recent content by Turbanik🌳

1. Turbanik🌳

@Redigit🌳 Hello mister! What do you think about current state of Magnet Sphere book? It's such a...

@Redigit🌳 Hello mister! What do you think about current state of Magnet Sphere book? It's such a rare drop in the dungeon. I guess many people envisage that this book would captivate some attention of yours. Would you dedicate your love to boost that weapon if you hasn't yet?
  2. Turbanik🌳

Yes, I agree! @Redigit🌳 may the last prism get a bit more epicness?

Yes, I agree! @Redigit🌳 may the last prism get a bit more epicness?
  3. Turbanik🌳

Is that real?!?

Is that real?!?
  4. Turbanik🌳

Hi @Redigit🌳 . New Moonlord sprite rework looks awesome! Is there's a chance that some items...

Hi @Redigit🌳 . New Moonlord sprite rework looks awesome! Is there's a chance that some items from Moonlord get some piece of your love and visual rework, for example like last prism or others?
  5. Turbanik🌳

@LexaayKirby92🐿️ It's one of Empress of Light attacks

@LexaayKirby92🐿️ It's one of Empress of Light attacks
  6. Turbanik🌳

Hiiii, @Redigit🌳, May you answer us what is that projectile with the name...

Hiiii, @Redigit🌳, May you answer us what is that projectile with the name "HallowBossSplitShotCore" that we don't see in a game. All EoL projectiles has name like "HallosBoss". What are you hiding from us?
  7. Turbanik🌳

Hi @Redigit🌳. I don't know if it was intended, but charged blaster cannon is moving really rough...

Hi @Redigit🌳. I don't know if it was intended, but charged blaster cannon is moving really rough and sometimes laser goes through blocks. Could you look at it and maybe make it move smoother, please.
  8. Turbanik🌳

Game Mechanics Let's hear your best suggestions for seed combinations!

Fot the worthy + Don't dig up = letting Cultists Lightning fork like the vortex one?
  9. Turbanik🌳

@Redigit🌳 Hello, what do you say to a minor change on For The Worthy, letting Cultists Lightning...

@Redigit🌳 Hello, what do you say to a minor change on For The Worthy, letting Cultists Lightning fork like the vortex one?⚡
  10. Turbanik🌳

@LexaayKirby92🐿️ Lightning is too easy to dodge bc it doesn't change its direction, and its...

@LexaayKirby92🐿️ Lightning is too easy to dodge bc it doesn't change its direction, and its direction is shown before its shot. And The Vortex Pillar will always spawn Alien Hornets on back-walls, so no walls, no hornets. @Redigit🌳 could you please give it slightest piece of your attention and...
  11. Turbanik🌳

@Redigit🌳 Hiiii Red!^^ How are you? How's your beta playthrough going? I wanted to tell if you...

@Redigit🌳 Hiiii Red!^^ How are you? How's your beta playthrough going? I wanted to tell if you could find a few minuts to devote to vortex pillar. I always find it a way too easy to cheese. Like you can put few blocks around the player and pillar just can't. Can't attack the player at all...
  12. Turbanik🌳

@Redigit🌳 Hi! Could you inform us please, whether the items from crossover are obtainable at the...

@Redigit🌳 Hi! Could you inform us please, whether the items from crossover are obtainable at the one period during the game or are they scattered throughout the game?🦑⚡🌪️
  13. Turbanik🌳

@Redigit🌳 Would please you give us a hint, could you say a close number of how many things from...

@Redigit🌳 Would please you give us a hint, could you say a close number of how many things from dead cells have you added?👀
  14. Turbanik🌳

@Redigit🌳 Will in 1.4.5 be an achievement for getting terraprisma?🌈⚔️

@Redigit🌳 Will in 1.4.5 be an achievement for getting terraprisma?🌈⚔️
  15. Turbanik🌳

@Redigit🌳 A small chance at night when the stars are falling, a space boulder might fall? Might...

@Redigit🌳 A small chance at night when the stars are falling, a space boulder might fall? Might be an idea for special seed.☄️
Back
Top Bottom