Recent content by Turmerrie//Dimitri

1. Turmerrie//Dimitri

PC Dimitri's Shop of Soviet Wonders!

You're in luck, I still have 2, I'll take 6 Lacewings for the both of them, my Steam username is Dimitri The Meat Tree, add me there and we can begin the trade!
  2. Turmerrie//Dimitri

Alrighty! My username on Steam is Dimitri The Meat Tree, friend me there!
  3. Turmerrie//Dimitri

PC Wanna an Anklet of the Wind

Ight, give me a few minutes to add you, my username/ID is Dimitri#8668
  4. Turmerrie//Dimitri

PC Wanna an Anklet of the Wind

I've found one, friend me on Steam and we can discuss more about the trade if your interested, my username is Dimitri The Meat Tree
  5. Turmerrie//Dimitri

PC Selling Star Princess Set with Pet Eslee

This set is not armor, it is a vanity set sold from the Travelling Merchant and comes with its respective pet, Eslee. Hit me with your best offer, or if you want to use coins the price for the whole set was 2 Platinum Coins. I will not sell/trade the set items separately.
  6. Turmerrie//Dimitri

Trading for pets

No unfortunately, i'm on PC, sorry
  7. Turmerrie//Dimitri

Trading for pets

What would you offer for a Bamboo Leaf and Exotic Chew Toy?
  8. Turmerrie//Dimitri

PC Trading Developer Sets

Hi I have a set of Jim's with his wings, do you still have a D-Town set for trade? (I'm asleep, but you can still add me on steam, my username is Dimitri The Meat Tree, ill message you when i'm awake)
  9. Turmerrie//Dimitri

Looking to buy a Meowmere

I've still got your Meowmere you requested on my shop, do you still need it? (Edit: im already asleep by the time you read this, friend me on Steam and we can talk once im awake, username is: Dimitri The Meat Tree)
  10. Turmerrie//Dimitri

Yes I do! My Steam username is Dimitri The Meat Tree, add me there and we can discuss more about the trade
  11. Turmerrie//Dimitri

Unfortunately no, the items listed here are the only ones I've got, I haven't begun my search for items in Master Mode yet
  12. Turmerrie//Dimitri

The Goblin Tinkerer's AMA

Lad, when are you going to ask the Mechanic out on a date?
  13. Turmerrie//Dimitri

Shop is now renewed and updated! Instead of granting me specific items, I now leave it up to you to trade me anything that is worth its value with the item you wish to procure! More items will be coming soon!
  14. Turmerrie//Dimitri

PC Want to buy a set of titanium armor

I can give you my spare Adamantite Armor which is the alternative material of Titanium for free if thats alright?
  15. Turmerrie//Dimitri

PC Looking for a Cell Phone

added, which item would you like?
Back
Top Bottom