Recent content by TurretVistaLT

1. TurretVistaLT

Should I consider Twitch streaming?

Should I consider Twitch streaming?
  2. TurretVistaLT

The Community

People do consider this a Minecraft clone, so Minecraft fans will spread to this. This game says it has something for everyone, so it will have a ton of people coming on here with that in mind. Not always good. Despite the teen rating, kids still play this game. Kids of all ages play COD, it's...
  3. TurretVistaLT

The Community

I disagree with you SO, SO much. There is no such thing as a nontoxic community. Every community is toxic, it doesn't matter. Kids, insane people, there's enough to go around.
  4. TurretVistaLT

Control yourself, take only what you need from me. A family of trees wanting to be haunted.

Control yourself, take only what you need from me. A family of trees wanting to be haunted.
  5. TurretVistaLT

My Terrarian Story

My apologies. Deleted the comment. I'll keep my anger to myself next time.
  6. TurretVistaLT

tModLoader How do I make a melee weapon send out stars without using ammo

I want to make a star-throwing sword without it using any sources of required ammo from the player's inventory. How exactly can I do that?
  7. TurretVistaLT

tModLoader Modding: Public Class Items name for an item with a multi-word name.

!error CS1061: 'Terraria.Item' does not contain a definition for 'name' and no extension method 'name' accepting a first argument of type 'Terraria.Item' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)! So I'm attempting to make a Mana Crystal ammo for a...
  8. TurretVistaLT

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

I understand... Sorry for the inconvenience, then. Just really like that idea. But I wish the man luck in his next idea! Also thank you for the like on my comment really appreciate that man *COUGH* I never said anything about a "like", what in earth are you talking about?
  9. TurretVistaLT

Working on something. Stay tuned.

Working on something. Stay tuned.
  10. TurretVistaLT

tModLoader Tutorial: [3] Items

What is the absolute best tool for making terraria sprites?
  11. TurretVistaLT

funny

funny
  12. TurretVistaLT

To be honest, you can't get everything. You have to sacrifice one thing to get another. It's...

To be honest, you can't get everything. You have to sacrifice one thing to get another. It's just how life works, whether you like it or not, it just is.
  13. TurretVistaLT

He's a human being like the rest of us, all of the other devs and admins are as well, so do them...

He's a human being like the rest of us, all of the other devs and admins are as well, so do them a big favor and TREAT them like humans that do stuff outside of what you know and like about them.
  14. TurretVistaLT

Dude, there's a reason he barely tweets on his twitter account, hasn't made a status update for...

Dude, there's a reason he barely tweets on his twitter account, hasn't made a status update for a while, and left the dev team. He has a life outside of making games, he has a family (you SHOULD know this, his wife is one of the devs after all) and has a personal life.
  15. TurretVistaLT

Please be patient. The developers are really trying their absolute best to deliver it in the...

Please be patient. The developers are really trying their absolute best to deliver it in the most stable, finished form possible for a console port update. Either wait or do something else, like maybe play another game you like. They aren't this huge multi-million dollar company like EA, Ubisoft...
Back
Top Bottom