Recent content by tvgBadger

1. tvgBadger

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Thanks for taking the time to make such verbose patch notes! Really helps to get an idea of how much the game has changed!
  2. tvgBadger

Terraria: Journey's End Launch Weekend Events

So excited to take part in this! There are some truly incredible people who are participating in the event. I can't wait to see Chippy and Pedguin get absolutely murdered in master mode.
  3. tvgBadger

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Such huge changes. Happy to see things being shaken up.
  4. tvgBadger

Terraria: Journey's End Vanity Contest Winners!

Now put the rest in! They were all too good!
  5. tvgBadger

Steam Summer Sale 2018!

This is easily the best value of all the games on sale on steam at the moment.
  6. tvgBadger

PC Speedrunning: One world to run?

That mod is EXTREMELY interesting, i'll be sharing it with some other speedrunners that I think will find it very useful; if the seeds found can indeed be used in a vanilla setting. 908319048, small, normal, crimson is the most commonly run seed at the moment and I have never had it generate...
  7. tvgBadger

tModLoader [Tool] The Terraria Seed Project

This is really awesome! Thanks for taking the time to make something like this. Currently finding new seeds is all about getting lucky, but with this tool you have at least some level of customization that you can do even before you generate.
  8. tvgBadger

Video Badger Speedruns!

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile, was having trouble logging into the forums. Enjoy my fastest ever Moonlord!
  9. tvgBadger

PC Speedrunning: One world to run?

There are already seeded runs, which is effectively what you are asking for. Only difference is that you can use any world you want for the run. What happens in reality is that we find the BEST seed and run it to death. The current seeded moonlord time is insane in its optimization and RNG...
  10. tvgBadger

Video Badger Speedruns!

A new run on the newest patch!
  11. tvgBadger

Console 1.3: The Final Push!

Great to have some more information, thanks Pipeworks.
Back
Top Bottom