Recent content by Twin1

1. T

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Question. I attempted the lunatic cultists and lost. Now they won't respawn. Waited plenty of time a few in game weeks). Left the map. All that fun stuff and they won't respawn. Any ideas? The dungeon area has not been affected/touched at all.
  2. T

I'm pretty sad with this update. It didn't address the stability issues in multiplayer when the host goes into the underworld. Even if the host is alone in an expert multiplayer world it still lags a ton. My wife and I haven't been able to even attempt on the WoF due to the lag. We stopped...
  3. T

Sorry if I missed this in the patch notes but I was curious if this patch will address the last caused in multiplayer when the host goes into the underworld.
  4. T

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

They responded to someone on a twitter ago stating that they anticipated a patch to be out early last week... Then another response they said they had a few more bugs to take care of. I'm really hoping they get multiplayer cleaned up soon. We can't even go into the underworld without it lagging...
  5. T

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

So is there any news on when we may see a patch for the multiplayer issues? Going into the underworld makes everyone playing lag at unplayable levels. Goblin army won't spawn. Meteorite won't spawn. Enemies flicker and become invincible. Anyone not hosting has enemies vanish after a single hit...
  6. T

I finally had the chance to play it last night and it's been well worth the wait. I've only come across two minor bugs that I've reported. Build mode deleting stacks in your top item row (PS4 players had this issue in the past) and occasionally flying monsters and butterflies will split into...
  7. T

Did that end up working? I'm going to download it after work today so I'm hoping this is an easy fix lol.
  8. T

Technically today was the 7th business day (assuming we don't count the Friday that it was submitted). Hopeful that it will be out this week. Time will tell. Until then, I have plenty of other things to keep me occupied lol.
  9. T

Can you show me where they said it was Microsofts fault? I am legitimately curious. As far as I'm aware they've been transparent. It sucks that they've missed their estimated release dates by quite a large margin but at least we're almost there. It's in Cert now. Unless Microsoft finds...
  10. T

They fixed the issue with segmented creatures (including the stardust dragon). Be warned that there are currently some instances of autosave crashes happening on legacy world's.
  11. T

Is it only crashing on legacy world's/characters? My wife and I are planning on starting completely from scratch (we aren't in a rush to beat the moonlord lol). I hope that the save crashes don't slam the new world's. Guess we will see. Hope it comes out to Xbox by this weekend lol. We are ready.
  12. T

Really excited to hear this. Thank you!
  13. T

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

I'm guessing a lot of the complaints are coming from people who forgot (or weren't here) when the plan was for consoles to stop at 1.2 and never get 1.3. I (like many others) did hope for a Q2 2017 release. Then Q3. Then holidays of Q4. But I also respect Pipeworks for the communication they...
  14. T

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Appreciate your hard work. Hopefully others will see it that way as well. Definitely stinks to not have it available for this weekend but it happens. Thank you for the update.
  15. T

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

I used to do programming several years ago. It definitely is not a simple cut and paste. At best all you'll get for free is the sprites and the data (attack, defense, hp, map size, etc). Everything else is literally a clean slate fresh from scratch. I have a lot of respect for Pipeworks as...
Back
Top Bottom