Recent content by TwistedHensley

1. TwistedHensley

tModLoader The Attack Of Nature Mod (Insanely Heavy W.I.P)

This spot is reserved or something- idk just is I'll probably put various updates here
  2. TwistedHensley

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Thank you!!! Don't worry I will!
  3. TwistedHensley

tModLoader The Attack Of Nature Mod (Insanely Heavy W.I.P)

Hello Everyone! First of all I want to thank YOU for clicking on this thread! It really means a lot! So.. First of all I want to tell you what this mod is all about or well, is going to be about. While browsing through the forums I've found so many amazing mods created by some truly awesome...
  4. TwistedHensley

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

Yeah I noticed that.. I can't get a breather in my own base sometimes without an enemy coming out of nowhere to the left or even under me when I'm just trying to sort my chest. and yeah me too, but sometimes I just need a few pieces of information and try to discover a lot of things in the mod...
  5. TwistedHensley

tModLoader Legend of Terraria 3

I really love the idea of keeping everything secret and for players to discover the monsters themselves! Though this might just be my version that this is happening, but I believe I found a bug. It would seem at my base your night monsters spawn almost relentlessly at my base even when there's a...
  6. TwistedHensley

tModLoader Ulterraria: Reborn

Hey guys do you remember me? Well yeah I'm back, but I decided I was kinda done working with the mod and dropped off the face of the earth for several months. I left a message on steam, but... eh.. Anyways I'm here to say I'm leaving the mod permanently and going off to do my own mods and other...
  7. TwistedHensley

Terraria: Otherworld Heading Back to Otherworld: Our Hero Gets a Facelift

Wow looks incredible!! I can't wait to see more of Otherworlds ^v^
  8. TwistedHensley

Yes if that could be alright.

Yes if that could be alright.
  9. TwistedHensley

Expert Destroyer Nerf

Also there are some weapons that can make the fight really easy
  10. TwistedHensley

Expert Destroyer Nerf

I agree with his statement, I think it should be nerfed a tiny bit as that is quite a lot of damage... Despite being Expert Mode... I know it's supposed to be hard, but there's a drawn line. I mean 200 is a LOT of damage for the head. I think it should just be cut back a tiny bit- nothing major...
  11. TwistedHensley

I look back at my old art and writings and just say... Dang... Look how far I've gotten...

I look back at my old art and writings and just say... Dang... Look how far I've gotten...
  12. TwistedHensley

I would love to beta test for it ^^ (I asked on the forums, but I was told to ask someone else...

I would love to beta test for it ^^ (I asked on the forums, but I was told to ask someone else about it. Also I'm new to this site (profile wise) so I sadly had no idea how to message you about it.. Also if I could join and help in the development in some way besides just beta testing. I don't...
  13. TwistedHensley

Thank you ^^

Thank you ^^
  14. TwistedHensley

Made my account-- Not sure why I never had one as I visit this site almost daily.

Made my account-- Not sure why I never had one as I visit this site almost daily.
Back
Top Bottom