Recent content by tyfer645

1. tyfer645

tModLoader Dragon Ball Terraria

have i been banned from the discord or is it the end of the discord end of the world? (my name was ssj1TheTerrarianReborn)
  2. tyfer645

the conflict was probably the mods couldn't fully load it happens to me sometimes but i've never had a problem like that when it happens
  3. tyfer645

from what I know quick ki drinks a ki bottle in you inventory its like quick heal speed toggle changes the speed multiplier you have while flying Ex i want to go 75% charge flying speed
  4. tyfer645

use tmod loader it is what i use and probably what most others use
  5. tyfer645

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

I'm liking the mod alot and I hope you continue to make the mod improved to the point that you're proud of your creation
  6. tyfer645

Will you add a effect where when your reach a certain speed in the air your start to get a cone around the front of your character and if not, is it possible?
  7. tyfer645

thanks but is super saiyan blue and rose's kaioken going to be equal in power with ssgsse or will ssgsse be stronger
  8. tyfer645

in super saiyan blue will you be able to use kaio-ken like you can with rose
  9. tyfer645

Im pretty sure i typed if fusion is added
  10. tyfer645

If fusion is added will you be able to fuse with other players.
  11. tyfer645

thnks
  12. tyfer645

there's something about SSJ4 that's been confusing me is it stronger than SSG or is it weaker?
  13. tyfer645

is the frieza boss just going to be his ship or will we be able to fight frieza after destroy his ship, if so will he start at first form and go up gradually as you damage him
  14. tyfer645

UI aura idea
  15. tyfer645

is there an expected release date and if so when is it
Back
Top Bottom