Recent content by Tyfyter

1. Tyfyter

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

As with most other games, the mobile version of Terraria can't be modded due to internally being entirely unrelated to the PC version.
  2. Tyfyter

tModLoader Modder's Toolkit - a Mod for Modders doing Modding

Are there currently any plans to make the shader tool support ps_3_0?
  3. Tyfyter

tModLoader TGM1234's Mods

The ShaderLib README says it allows "Creation of custom shaders with programmed behaviours", could you elaborate on that?
  4. Tyfyter

Working as Designed Pet ended up on a cloud

Floating island houses generate as mostly valid houses, so if you placed a torch in that one this is definitely working normally.
  5. Tyfyter

tModLoader Luiafk - Unlimited/Combinable Potions, Autobuilding stuff and more

I found an extremely niche bug with the unlimited multi solution: it only works properly with the clentaminator because it doesn't use the clentaminator's ammo mechanics.
  6. Tyfyter

tModLoader Enemy Affixes

This might have been fixed since I last used them together, but the enemies sometimes have glitched names (the functionality is still the same though).
  7. Tyfyter

tModLoader Where's My Items

Is there a changelog that's been updated a bit more recently?
  8. Tyfyter

tModLoader Removed nerfs of items

How did you release a downgrade? Also, I might be able to help with the spectre hood depending on what methods you've tried.
  9. Tyfyter

tModLoader Recipe Browser

It seems that with one or more of the mods I have installed trying to enter a world after leaving the recipe browser open crashes the game.
  10. Tyfyter

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

same here, and using the Modders toolkit NPC spawn tool crashes terraria.
  11. Tyfyter

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

"is there anywhere I can find a changelog?" as soon as I posted this it showed the post with the changelog...
  12. Tyfyter

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

None of the town NPCs follow normal town NPC rules, most of the enemies don't follow normal enemy spawning rules (they spawn in towns and even sometimes inside houses, including the nova pillar), not much unique content, just entirely stat based armor and weapons mainly, the trees in the glacier...
  13. Tyfyter

tModLoader WeaponOut

Do you mind if I use the emblem dust code in one of my mods?
  14. Tyfyter

tModLoader Carnation Mod

15. Tyfyter

tModLoader Carnation Mod

the discord invite expired
Back
Top Bottom