Recent content by TyHachi

1. TyHachi

WH4T DO YOU W4NT?

WH4T DO YOU W4NT?
  2. TyHachi

Oh no! More homework someone send help! ;;

Oh no! More homework someone send help! ;;
  3. TyHachi

Community Forum Themes: Get yours today!

I honestly prefer Hallowed. It's rich in color but still easy on the eyes so I tend to use it more than other themes. ^^
  4. TyHachi

School pls stop don't eat my free time... ZZZ..

School pls stop don't eat my free time... ZZZ..
  5. TyHachi

Other [Sprites] A few small texture changes, nothing more

Simple but a good way to polish the game by giving it a little more variety and realness.
  6. TyHachi

Biomes & Nature The Citadel - A Dungeon Alt

That's fine an all for an opinion, but you might want to elaborate on this as otherwise, no one will seriously consider your opinion. As for the topic at hand I assume the Citadel spawns on the surface and extends upwards as a contrast to the Dungeon? What kind of blocks and furnishings can we...
  7. TyHachi

NPCs & Enemies Dye Trader Change

But 5 gold is something you could sneeze at. Late game money is never a concern. The intent is to provide a challenge so that you earn the ability to buy dye.
  8. TyHachi

Well that may be fine for you, but the intent is to allow a user who likes experimenting and using different dyes to be able to do so without having to hunt every dye time after time again. You also gain the long time use of said dye. It's more effort for a continuous ease of access later on...
  9. TyHachi

Yes but if you want different types of dyes you will have to gather multiple anyway. If you make an intense dye and then want a black and color dye you can't uncraft that dye.
  10. TyHachi

Plague

Well have fun! Hopefully the move goes smoothly for you! ^^
  11. TyHachi

Except for the fact that you might want to change up your outfit with new vanity and accessories that you may obtain.
  12. TyHachi

I think two is too small. I think @Ominick makes a valid point on the amount of dyes you would need. 4/5 is a good amount of dye and it makes it so that you still have to work to meet the initial Requirement. Otherwise one could get lucky and just get a few Beetles to spawn close to each other...
  13. TyHachi

Ideas for Quotes 1: "Oh! Another dye!? Let me see...This is made out of [ITEM]...I might be able to make [COLOR] dye with some more samples..." 2: "I think I might be able to make a dye of high quality with some more practice..." 3: "Almost got it-this dye will make you look fabulous! I just...
  14. TyHachi

Thanks. ^^ I've never sprites before but I wanted to make one out of one of my favorite characters.

Thanks. ^^ I've never sprites before but I wanted to make one out of one of my favorite characters.
  15. TyHachi

You don't have to thank me. XD I followed you so I would know when you have content around. :p

You don't have to thank me. XD I followed you so I would know when you have content around. :p
Back
Top Bottom