Tyllord
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• managed to get kinesis to level 35 in a matter of 15 minutes... thanks controller support!
    new maplestory class pretty cool. and the theme is even better...
    Tyllord
    Tyllord
    sweet, if you create the class, finish the tut. you get a particle ring and some stat boosts.
    AND you get called a pleb. gg
    felt like playing maplestory today, still a decent game... but practically unplayable without a controller... jesus, why arrow keys
    Reactions: XenoCat
    Xylia
    Xylia
    ....then, in the game's options menu... bind those keyboard buttons to whatever function you want. And in reply @Nabstablook , MANY DOS-era games used the arrow keys. WASD didn't start being common until FPS games like DOOM and Quake.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    @XenoCat : Analog sticks suck for side-scrolling action. I use a PS2 controller hooked up to my PC via a PS2->USB adapter. D-Pads work oh-so-much better for sidescrollers and 3-quarters overhead games (like Ys).
    Tyllord
    Tyllord
    well, if you'd like, i can tell you what the "numbers" in the joypad settings are to the controller mapping
    and i complete undertale on TRUE pacifist. that was fun! time for genocide....
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Well, if you're going to murder literally everyone, ruining their lives is kind of part of the process.
    Warpshard
    Warpshard
    I know, but I didn't want to say "Slaughter them all."
    sodapone🌳
    sodapone🌳
    You're gonna have a bad time. Legit.
    meanwhile in french class: friend gets called down to the counselers, 10 miniutes l8r me and my other friend get called down too
    Chazm
    Chazm
    I imagine this pans out as 'We'd like you to split up your delicate friendship and help this guy who has no intention of annoying you what so ever.
    hey look, a kellam. oh nooooooooooooooooo
    Azu
    Azu
    Nice default avatar bro.
    Tyllord
    Tyllord
    for me i have an avatar, ive been seeing poeple without them lately
    Azu
    Azu
    "was a joke"
    anyone else think that grima was really easy to kill for an end-game boss?
    TheQuietBisharp
    TheQuietBisharp
    If you really wanted to, Chrom could probabaly facetank that entire last mission.
    god dangit, i cant really play sm4sh competetivly on 3ds now that my circle pad has a little notch at the bottom...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom