Recent content by Tyllord

1. Tyllord

do the statue dripplers and blood zombies drop the money trough?

do the statue dripplers and blood zombies drop the money trough?
  2. Tyllord

this is the greatest thing ever https://gyazo.com/3163e2e9592562740178b1842ac1a4cf

this is the greatest thing ever https://gyazo.com/3163e2e9592562740178b1842ac1a4cf
  3. Tyllord

since i beat fates i went back to awakening and realised my entire main team is in the high 200...

since i beat fates i went back to awakening and realised my entire main team is in the high 200 stat ranks.
  4. Tyllord

MS paint photoshops are best photoshops ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) (also take my calling card in fates ...

MS paint photoshops are best photoshops ( ͡ ° ͜ʖ ͡ °) (also take my calling card in fates : 14196-82358-47865-08851)
  5. Tyllord

tfw u git rekt'd by rinkah in chapter 2 .-. what... how...

tfw u git rekt'd by rinkah in chapter 2 .-. what... how...
  6. Tyllord

oh wow, some heavy rain just hit, and it doesn't seem to be stopping. oh boy.

oh wow, some heavy rain just hit, and it doesn't seem to be stopping. oh boy.
  7. Tyllord

I wonder if Nyx's personal skill stacks with counter magic.

I wonder if Nyx's personal skill stacks with counter magic.
  8. Tyllord

i know that, but i mean, im trying to be as legit as possible, but when my mage NPPlayer is...

i know that, but i mean, im trying to be as legit as possible, but when my mage NPPlayer is running around 1 shotting WoF, i'm not sure if I should keep it and use it for later on.
  9. Tyllord

so uh, whilst playing N terraria I open up a racoon box, from eoc btw, and then i get the last...

so uh, whilst playing N terraria I open up a racoon box, from eoc btw, and then i get the last prism. should I keep?
  10. Tyllord

good luck, i had some trouble with that one

good luck, i had some trouble with that one
  11. Tyllord

it just throws you into the endgame w/o a save, not to mention chapter 27 is really tedious

it just throws you into the endgame w/o a save, not to mention chapter 27 is really tedious
  12. Tyllord

the final two chapters of conquest are torture

the final two chapters of conquest are torture
  13. Tyllord

his def. stat is trash, at least for the build i gave him.

his def. stat is trash, at least for the build i gave him.
  14. Tyllord

Corrin died fighting Iago on the killing hit, why didn't I look at whether he attacked twice...

Corrin died fighting Iago on the killing hit, why didn't I look at whether he attacked twice...
  15. Tyllord

meanwhile in my skype call my friend is defending wizard 101 compared to fates

meanwhile in my skype call my friend is defending wizard 101 compared to fates
Back
Top Bottom