Recent content by Tyrannosniper

1. Tyrannosniper

Mobile Watsonisawesome, Terraria PE EXPERT (hi there)

I have a question about souls of light/night if u kill mobs that spawn from statues in the underground hallow/corrupt/Crimson will they still drop souls? I think if u make a artificial dessert and have a water candle near you can get the antilion but for the water leaf you just need to play...
  2. Tyrannosniper

Mobile Mobile Terraria Easter Content & Bugfixes Galore!

I wish there was more then five accessory slots :( but I'm glad that there the new update I can finally play terraria again
  3. Tyrannosniper

I can play terraria for a little bit then it crashes once I make a new world then when I hit play the game button and it freezes up and crashes I can't even select a character I need a update that fixes every problem involving crashes and soon plz
  4. Tyrannosniper

There needs to be an update and fast
  5. Tyrannosniper

I usually never say stuff like this but this update was the worse I hope there is a update and fast
  6. Tyrannosniper

Oh and I forgot to mention I lost a possessed hatchet it took me 6 hours of prep to kill the golem boss to get that drop and I'm glad to see I'm not the only one Rikki
  7. Tyrannosniper

At least u guys still have your characters my characters stuff was wiped and my character went back to basic stuff and my world was fine until I opened my safe everything was go from it a replaced with 256 Lens I had a Nights edge in there I had full Adamantite armor and tools this update wiped...
Back
Top Bottom