• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 LAUNCHES SEP 30: The official launch date for Journey's End to arrive on Xbox and PlayStation is September 30th! Click here for more info. The plan is to have the update on Switch out later this year. Stay up to date with console news here.
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by ULTAMITETERRARIAN

1. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

IT WORKED WAHOOO thank you =)
  2. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

ill try that even though ive done it before ill try updateing tmodloader im on a old version
  3. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

no in the mod browser
  4. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

thats the thing i cant find it there ill look again is it under a different name?
  5. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

i only have the thorium mod in so i dont know what it could be and yes it does just crash
  6. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

hi sam um well im having crashes i open terraria crash after crash but only when its loading on finding mods so i dont know if im doing something wrong or (and yes i re downloaded and refreshed so i got newer versions)
  7. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

THANK YOU this is the first mod i wanted to do but it wasnt updated so now im happy =)
  8. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

thank you i guess ill just have to wait more actually what version does work?
  9. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

UGG someone tell me how to fix this i cant play the second it gets to loading mods on launch and crash and crash i redownloaded it and GUESS WHAT CRASH someone help =( and no crash report ether so help plz
  10. ULTAMITETERRARIAN

Wavebank Legend of zelda custom wave bank

THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS ITS SOOOOO GOOD
Top Bottom