• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by UltiDaniel

1. UltiDaniel

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

I mean, I'm not too sure considering RP idea plans I have atm
  2. UltiDaniel

IC Role Play - Calamity Adventure

(that was the point of my last message, to wrap things up tho ; ~ ; )
  3. UltiDaniel

(Ok this is stupid Mostly because this conversation is fairly meaningless and a random mod is probably gonna come down and tell us both that within a few minutes.) (But for the sake of actually having a proper conclusion, I will note that to answer your first question, no, no I do not.) (But I...
  4. UltiDaniel

(But then why does it depend on me specifically?) (After all, you were here first, and I asked you the question.)
  5. UltiDaniel

IC Neo Transpirence

(I t i s d e a d)
  6. UltiDaniel

(Gan the manransu speaks the truth) (*Gives him a cookie*) (Anyways, uh, I suppose you might have a point mr. say it depends on me when the topic of question that you were to answer didn't involve me and instead involved you so the idea of it being up to me to decide is preposterous) (But that's...
  7. UltiDaniel

(Do you?)
  8. UltiDaniel

IC Neo Transpirence

(Hallo derr)
  9. UltiDaniel

(Hmstfgjnasd)
  10. UltiDaniel

IC Neo Transpirence

(:c)
  11. UltiDaniel

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Hm... Alright then.
  12. UltiDaniel

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

So then, what date do you guys think would be reasonable/good?
  13. UltiDaniel

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Okay, maybe we can schedule a return of sorts and arrange things to fix in order to get things going Since just starting it off randomly might not be very effective or helpful for those who aren't alerted. Also Intriguing. *Stampo* Accepted!
  14. UltiDaniel

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Uh, I'd say combination.
  15. UltiDaniel

OOC Neo Transpirence OOC

Hm...
Top Bottom