Recent content by Ultimate D.O.S.

1. U

tModLoader Terraria Overhaul - Gameplay enhancements and much more

He hasn't replied to this thread since august 26th, and while he has been online this is the last sighting of him.
  2. U

I can't seem to start worlds with Overhaul selected. Also what kind of beef do mirsario & fabsol have, if I may be so bold?
  3. U

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Hello, In multiplayer, the transfer assembler doesn't seem to work. I tried giving it modded & non-modded recipes, I've tried using a normal furnace & hell furnace, though it just doesn't seem to grab the items from the adjacent chest. Is there anything I can provide that will help you?
  4. U

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Will there be more summoning items? If no, why not?
  5. U

tModLoader W.I.P Beyond The Forgotten Ages Mod

These sprites are fantastic! in my opinion they rival even calamity's sprites! well done! Also, in terms of content, how does it stack up to calamity balance-wise?
  6. U

tModLoader Calamity Mod

If you want to submit a bug, test. disable all other mods if you think it's calamity, it's what i did (and it IS calamity) Anyway, what i came here to do: I crash when i pass a certain x-coordinate, i crash. the crashlog is here: https://imgur.com/mfhnD5J I apologise for the num-lock thing...
  7. U

tModLoader Recipe Browser

You know this is an english forum right? but i can see your problem, it seems to be a problem people are having more and more, i had the same happen to me. I deleted it from my mod folder, and re-installed it after i enabled and reloaded all other mods, now it get to calamity and does this...
  8. U

tModLoader Chad's Furniture-and-More-Mod

Darn, I'll have to re-check then, I recently did a clean install, that might have something to do with it... it's a bit stupid that I spout that you have to experiment, etc. etc. and I didn't even try a clean install!
  9. U

Anyone who is experiencing that bug w/ the "load backup failed" or whatever, it's probably due to a calamity + chad's furni incompatibility issue. For me, it only "triggers" when I try and host MP, but with more mods, this "culprit" might change. My advice is: experiment! make a new world, does...
  10. U

yes! now I can use the mysterious tablet WITHOUT repercussions! CUSTOM DUNGEON, HERE I COME!
  11. U

it's just a shame this mod isn't compatible with multiplayer... whenever i try to use this mod, i can't host multiplayer. * EDIT * As a matter of fact, it IS compatible with multiplayer, just not with calamity. When I host, it gets stuck at "requesting world information". After on the calamity...
  12. U

interesting. whenever i place the decorative moon lord emblem it works perfectly, it looks sweet too, but when i attempt to remove it, nothing happens, try agian in the lower left, right and top-right nothing happens. but in the top-left 1/4 of the medallion it crashes.
  13. U

Modded crashes, and generaly glitchyness.

So, every now and again, an item, item stack, or single item simply gets deleted after I click on it. this doesn't bother me too much, because I can just spawn back in using HERO's mod. Secondly, whenever I move past a certain column in my world, I freeze (in multiplayer) I've tried getting my...
  14. U

Share your aesthetic building techniques!

to be fair, that tree could be twice as big, and still be considered "little" in comparison to what some other builders have made.
  15. U

is there a place for bug reports?
Back
Top Bottom