• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Ultimate King

1. U

tModLoader Boss Checklist - In-game progression checklist.

All I'm saying is that Supreme Calamitas should be after Spirit of Chaos.
  2. U

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Can you add the waifu effect for the conjurist soul, since its a material.
  3. U

tModLoader Fishing 2.0

Will you resprite Mechfushron mount since it has 1x1 pixels, and it should have 2x2.
  4. U

tModLoader Fargo's Mutant Mod: Summons and Souls

Just saying since there are sooo many bosses that the mutant is running out of space. I think that there should be a post-moonlord shop, maybe called tremode if Tremor is installed.
  5. U

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

Looks promising. :)
  6. U

tModLoader The Havoc Mod

The Harpy Queen looks more like a king. Maybe you should rename it to The Harpy King.
  7. U

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Is the next update goon to be huge?
  8. U

tModLoader Decimation Mod

Progress is very slow in this mod, but we are working on this mod. Don't worry.
  9. U

could you send me the discord link?

could you send me the discord link?
  10. U

Spearon needs a slight Nerf, Titan Blade definetely needs a buff, Pumpkings horseman and Terra Lord decrease in damage and increase in defense and health.
  11. U

tModLoader W1K's Mod Redux

Can't wait for the resprites for the bosses. And will the the mechanical Phoenixes be added?
  12. U

Yeah, I agree Terra Lord needs a buff and that message, the biome Guardian's thing once the Terra Lord is defeated.
  13. U

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Where's the wiki?
  14. U

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Who is the final boss?
Top Bottom