Recent content by Ultrapika

1. U

Cool Easter Egg That I Haven't Seen Anyone Point Out

If you click on or drag around the sun/moon, it goes back to the original music and logo art. I discovered this first day, but I though someone else would post.
  2. U

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

I'm pretty sure the devs were the ones who said 1:00 PM EST.
  3. U

Yeah, same, but My only problem is there's no number to see the exact numerical value unless you're on the Clasic format.
  4. U

So... I know I already posted this, but I think it was buried. So, with the new HP bars, will there be an option to add numbers without hovering over them? I noticed a lack of that in gameplay vids and pictures. But, the classic HP bar still has numbers, so I just wanted to know.
  5. U

Will there be options to put numbers (like on the original, where it says 326/400, even if you're not hovering over it) on the new HP bars? They look way better than the original, and I like seeing the numbers there instead of moving my mouse to see it.
  6. U

Healthbars Confusing

No, in my post, I used images from the YT channel ChippysCouch, and he never played the golf minigame. It's part of the main game.
  7. U

Healthbars Confusing

cool
  8. U

Healthbars Confusing

Wait why was my Thread brought to this Forum? I needed help so I went to the Help Forum, lol.
  9. U

Healthbars Confusing

(Sorry for the weird picture, Paint wasn't cooperating.) (Images from the ChippysCouch YT channel.) So, for Journey's End, will there be an option to put numbers on these? They look really good, but I like to see the numbers. I know that the original will be available, but it doesn't look as...
  10. U

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Ultrapika's Black Cat Armor - Based on Medieval and Fantasy armor suits - Based on cats - Black metal - Bought from Clothier - Character is not visible I would like these to be used as the actual item sprites, of course separated and downscaled, but changes will probably be made by you. Thanks...
Back
Top Bottom