Recent content by ultratf_

1. ultratf_

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Wow, this is amazing! Good job on this, guys.
  2. ultratf_

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

Well this is gonna be awesome!
  3. ultratf_

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

I can’t wait to see Sonic the Hedgehog:
  4. ultratf_

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

I don’t think having to pay for what you can get for free on PC would go down well with the modding community. If there was a better way around it, that would be awesome, but unfortunately that just has a bunch of its own issues.
  5. ultratf_

NPCs & Enemies Exclusive bosses return?

I agree. While they are nostalgic they really just weren’t all that great. But if you really want old console bosses and stuff there’s the Consolaria mod on PC. But I’m not sure if it still has the old bosses or not. I’ll probably check later.
  6. ultratf_

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

Oh ok, thank you :happy:
  7. ultratf_

Official Titles, Ranks, & Trophies - Help & Support

I should have Skeletron but I'm stuck on Terrarian, i've been getting the achievements for it, my rank just isn't changing
  8. ultratf_

Mobile Just curious..?

Most likely, yes. But it might have some features missing due to hardware limitations but I'm not sure, I'm not a dev lol.
  9. ultratf_

PC desync issue

Wish I knew more about it because that looks pretty bad :rolleyes: but have you checked what it’s like without Calamity enabled? That could give you more info on what’s causing it. Is your TModLoader client updated? If it is maybe try having your friend host and see what’s that like. Hope this...
  10. ultratf_

I think my Xbox live subscription ran out a while ago, but I’m not 100% sure. I can check, just...

I think my Xbox live subscription ran out a while ago, but I’m not 100% sure. I can check, just in case :)
  11. ultratf_

So uh hi

Hey, I’m Ultraft and I’ve been playing terraria since the 1.1 update! I play on pc mainly but also have it mobile (only recently got it to try out mobile 1.3), 3DS and Xbox 360 somewhere in my room idk Just made this thread because other people do so yeah Bye lol
  12. ultratf_

Hot Topic What is your favorite Terraria boss?.

Mines definitely Plantera, it’s one of the only fights along with Skeletron Prime that I like doing over and over again. Idk why :)
  13. ultratf_

Hello, fellow Terrarians!

Welcome to the forums, I’m pretty new too :happy:
  14. ultratf_

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

The Ultraftic set above is made by me based on the Spectre set (hood) and Jim's set (the armor-like clothing under the cape which is part of the chestplate). The hood is mainly just a color swap of the spectre hood, but the rest of it is made by me, with inspiration from, as i said, Jim's set...
Back
Top Bottom