Recent content by Umbra

1. Umbra

Things that has been done since last post: Work has been on and off lots. Wee! As of October...

Things that has been done since last post: Work has been on and off lots. Wee! As of October 1st, I got my own place now. I actually learned I could cook this whole time. And lots of FFXIV as of September. 72 WHM, and already dreading getting unidentified stuff for a weapon upgrade.
  2. Umbra

Wavebank The Legend of Zelda Soundtrack Wavebank + BotW Otherworld (1.4)

Hey! I'll definitely be trying this out, but what makes 62 and up considered an easter egg world? A friend's trying to do a mixup for our gameplay, and he's very stumped on what their purpose is.
  3. Umbra

UHHHHHHHHHH [IMG]

UHHHHHHHHHH
  4. Umbra

Now that there is a date arrival, I may as well get one good modded Terraria run in while I'm...

Now that there is a date arrival, I may as well get one good modded Terraria run in while I'm sitting on my butt doing noooothing. (But I did try helping someone upload a VRChat avatar but somehow.... somehow.... It didn't go as planned despite using my usual method.) B l e h !
  5. Umbra

Also been stuck with the early tmods that I only know of, so seeing these new content mods kinda...

Also been stuck with the early tmods that I only know of, so seeing these new content mods kinda spooks me and makes the game go PBBBBBBBBBHHHHHT. This engine better get upgraded to version 64 :<
  6. Umbra

Away for a year, but I've been cruising along with this game. Of course I gonna wait for the...

Away for a year, but I've been cruising along with this game. Of course I gonna wait for the latest update, and then bring my girlfriend into her first run. She'll like this, I'm sure. Hope you guys doing well with your adventures!
  7. Umbra

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

One page behind has it posted by omnir. Edit: Didn't see how old post was, since was getting this nopak for 1.3.5. My bad!
  8. Umbra

tModLoader Leveled RPG Mod | Port to tMod Project

Unfortunately, there is more issues that needs to be fixed before it can be compatible, and pretty sure IIRC the mod author of overhauled was all "nuh uh" on it
  9. Umbra

May as well update: MKII's ethernet card crapped out from VRing too much, but was too lazy to...

May as well update: MKII's ethernet card crapped out from VRing too much, but was too lazy to replace it. O h w e l l.
  10. Umbra

tModLoader [WIP] DMode Mod

I've been grinding bosses, and now I have hundreds (if not thousands) of Destiny Chests, and it's a big pain trying to open them. Is there something that can be done to speed up opening? Even using a macro or a repeating function fails with Steelseries Engine 3 (For Rival500 mouse) Also noticed...
  11. Umbra

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

It's Steam only, so there's your answer.
  12. Umbra

tModLoader Kalciphoz's RPG Mod

Can't say if it works with SacredTools, and you would need to kill lots of enemies, as they drop randomly. I didn't play the latest version, so I can't say if it's the same or not
  13. Umbra

tModLoader Elemental Unleash - Bluemagic's Endgame Bosses Mod

A small minor note: You should change the part where you have the user look for your username, when it's no longer Bluemagic. I search by usernames on occasion, and you have two other mods with that name (Example Mod, and BOBY), so not sure if you'll get jojopelly's assistance on the second...
  14. Umbra

Been doing insulating 3 months, and now I got myself MK II of my computer, and it's definitely...

Been doing insulating 3 months, and now I got myself MK II of my computer, and it's definitely noticeable now that this upgrade was needed.
  15. Umbra

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Make questing have a tier system or have it similar to those generic anime guild/faction ranks, so that way you can add more variety (with a goal in mind) to quests. This way you can add in rewards that can appeal to them, or just add in something super exclusive so they have to do it to get...
Back
Top Bottom