1. U

Mobile Crimson Key Mold Farm

You can also hold a water candle with the placed one and the battle potion
  2. U

Mobile Best things in Pre-Hardmode

If a pheonix blaster is available craft that instead
  3. U

Mobile How to construct an amazing key mold farm

IDK, I put like 100 jungle mud (with grass) and 200 lizard bricks.
  4. U

Pumpkin moon help

Actually, I DO have almost full spectre armor... And getting a terra blade isn't hard for me, I DO have the True Excalibur somewhere...
  5. U

Pumpkin moon help

ok I never can kill the mobs fast enough to get to wave 15, and that's the problem. I'm just wondering how to kill mourning wood and pumpking faster. MY EQUPMENT: Full turtle armor Possesed Hatchet Superior True Nights Edge The rain cloud staff thingy Unpleasant Inferno Fork Greater healing...
  6. U

Mobile Glitches

List some glitches you guys experienced on Terraria before. I got: Half a demon altar. Accidentally doubled a frost helmet by putting it in an armor slot with the head vanity vacant. Share your ideas!
  7. U

PC How to Guard Your House

Or you can just kill them:naughty:
  8. U

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Jellyfish drop glow sticks. Weird fat floating things drop vitamins. Clowns carry maps. Paladins always visibly have shields and hammers but rarely drop them. Almost all monsters seem to carry respective banners.
  9. U

Weapons & Equip Nanite Cells (and a few additions to Nanite)

NANITE BIOME!!! The cyborg can sell Neon Soulution for the clantamintator! Nanite zombies cause confusion! Nanite trees!
  10. U

RE LOGIC! -Terraria logic jokes!

Greek Fire isn't green. Mourning wood is a tree immune to fire.
  11. U

Mobile What's your funniest mobile experience?

I was fighting Ocram and I hit the final blow to kill him...when predictably, THE GAME CRASHED.
  12. U

PC What's the luckiest thing that has happened to you?

I was pissed at the Nymph: it made me drop 14 gold coins!!!
  13. U

Spawned in a new world with weird stuff?

no, different 3 characters on the SAME WORLD.
  14. U

PC What's the luckiest thing that has happened to you?

Once I was playing terraria mobile and I got the bone sword from killing my first skeleton. Two minutes later, I died from trying to kill a Nymph. After I respawned I went into the Underground Jungle, killed a spiked jungle slime and got the slime staff.
  15. U

Spawned in a new world with weird stuff?

I don't know, it worked for me...
Back
Top Bottom