Recent content by Unbekannter

1. U

Space Engineers: Now With Planets!

I'm intrigued by it, but while it's in Early Access, I certainly won't touch it. Thanks for this thread. :)
  2. U

Scariest game ever?

Thank you! Yes! Silent Hill scared the balls offa me when I was a kid; I had nightmares. >.< Man, I love that game so much. Good times. :D
  3. U

Some of your earliest forums/forum days

To be honest, I think the first time I started using forums was as an adult. xD I never had the Internet as a kid, unlike you lucky young tikes. xD I had to hijack other people's connections, whenever they let me. lol ¬_¬ I think I was 22 or 23 when I finally got my own 'net connection, then...
  4. U

Casual Pizza

Magnaturro, I'm not entirely sure what that is, but damn does it look good. xD Lol. OK, that sucks, but at least you can look at pictures of yummy pizza. :P
  5. U

PC Morrigen's Bargain Bin

Bless. From reading these posts, Morrigen, you are an awesome host. xD Like someone else has said, I almost wish I needed stuff so I could buy stuff from the shop. :P Well, that and I never buy stuff (prefer to earn my own stuff) but you're inspiring me to "sell" (giveaway) things. :D
  6. U

*squishes adorably*

Welcome to the forums. I'm of a similar way. Totally agree!
  7. U

Casual Explain your avatar

Sure, The avatar is me; that should suffice. xD
  8. U

Windows 10 Technical Preview

Nice. I'm on windows 8.1, myself. xD I am considerably indifferent to some aspects of Windows 8.1, but they have since remedied a few problems, and it's actually quite a decent OS, now. That said, I recently acquired a Windows 7 Home Premium OEM code, so I plan to use that and get shot of this...
  9. U

Casual Pizza

Really? My dad's diabetic but can eat pizza. Are you the must-inject-insulin type?
  10. U

Casual How do you like your hair?

Hi, OP. Well, I'm a baldy, now. I've had long hair a few times in my life thus far, and it was awesome 'n' all, but being bald rocks. :P It's so much easier to manage, despite shaving taking forever.
  11. U

Serious What are you looking for?

Wow, I never thought I'd find threads this deep on this board, but I like it. I'm looking for a sense of purpose. I definitely want happiness; I'm working on it. Be nice to find a meaningful relationship but I'm a difficult guy and most women my age probably don't want difficult guys! xD The...
  12. U

Casual Pizza

Mmm... love me some pizza; not had any in ages. x_x I love Domino's pizza, my favorite is either the Vegetarian Supreme or the Chicken Tikka Hot, but I tend to just custom my own one and make it a tad more healthier than the defaults.
  13. U

Forum Confessional

I have a jar full of piri-piri peppers in the fridge. xD I know, it's unthinkable. :p No way! xD What have you thieved? :p I stole stuff when I was a kid, ... still regret it. Holy crap, that was intense. xD You're not alone, though - the world is full of people with issues I'm sure you'll...
  14. U

Serious A Question About Graphics Cards...

Hi, Pikmonster. I actually have that GPU, myself. Mine is the ASUS 760 OC version. No, it's not that simple; that said, the simplicity of it pretty much depends on your prior experience. Before you do anything, uninstall your old GPU drivers, be it AMD or nVidia; use the software's...
  15. U

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Hiya. :D Now I'm wondering if I know some of you from the Steam forums. Heh.
Back
Top Bottom