Recent content by UnboundTrix

1. UnboundTrix

Map-Survival Castle Base for Survival by Holden

Welcome everyone, I have started, yet again, another build for our, rather small, community. This build is just for a survival base, something cool to mess around with, role-play, or just to even show off to your friends. The build is unfinished so it may seem kind of bland at the...
  2. UnboundTrix

Xbox 360 Looking to buy

I will be open from noon-9pm today. any time works for me
  3. UnboundTrix

Xbox 360 Looking to buy

I have a world I let go of, I’d let you take anything and everything Gt: Unbound HoldenL Shoot me a message with your name on here
  4. UnboundTrix

Pirate Ship Map! (ALL Items?)

Hello! I've made a Pirate Ship Map! I hope to do more with it and make it better than it is. Please let me know how I am doing with these maps in the comments. This is just the beginning of great things...
  5. UnboundTrix

I just released my first remodeled map! check it out in the forums ;)

I just released my first remodeled map! check it out in the forums ;)
  6. UnboundTrix

Hello! I am new to the Terraria Community, but behold for what great things are going to be...

Hello! I am new to the Terraria Community, but behold for what great things are going to be happening!!
  7. UnboundTrix

Map-Base All Items World (Remodeled)

Hello Everyone, I have recently joined the Terraria Community! I have started making my own All Items Worlds for Xbox/PC and soon will start playstation. Today I spent all day remodeling "Builder's Workshop", which is a released map (link at bottom). I hope to start a pretty good community of...
Back
Top Bottom