Recent content by Uncle Danny

1. Uncle Danny

NPCs & Enemies Pots and Boulders, more ways to kill you! [Sprites]

We were never contacted about any improvements regarding the mimics, and would have had no issue with it if done so. Thorium is a project for Diver that he started with basically no programming knowledge, and his skill improved a lot over time, in addition to our team getting more experienced...
  2. Uncle Danny

A worthy follower of Dannyism is always welcome!

A worthy follower of Dannyism is always welcome!
  3. Uncle Danny

tModLoader Calamity Mod

That was indeed the other reason. Building got immensely slow for us as well, though, due to the massive file size. The reasons together gave us more than enough incentive to split it off.
  4. Uncle Danny

tModLoader Calamity Mod

The music is split off from the mod due to file size reasons, making it easier for us to build and test the main mod. It's in a separate mod now called Calamity Mod Music. Although DM Dokuro, the composer, is indeed monetizing the music, it does not have to be removed from the mod itself.
  5. Uncle Danny

Ate pizza again, pretty bad for my diet. Gotta lose some weight, bois. This is still a post for...

Ate pizza again, pretty bad for my diet. Gotta lose some weight, bois. This is still a post for science, like last time.
  6. Uncle Danny

Art

Art
  7. Uncle Danny

Yea, obviously, I have to be a member of staff everywhere. It's one of the rules of the...

Yea, obviously, I have to be a member of staff everywhere. It's one of the rules of the internet. Time to sue!
  8. Uncle Danny

I ate pizza again today, it was good. History repeats itself. I had to post this for science.

I ate pizza again today, it was good. History repeats itself. I had to post this for science.
  9. Uncle Danny

Pixel Art Sprites to donate for Mods Spirit,Calamity,Thorium and Tremor

What do you exactly mean with the title? Sprites you would want to "donate" to those mods? If so, you'd have a higher chance of the owners seeing them if you'd post them in their respective discords, it's the only place most of them really look in. In there you would also be able to get...
  10. Uncle Danny

Too cool for school. That's why I quit my study, after all. Yes, that's it, totally... I'M NOT A...

Too cool for school. That's why I quit my study, after all. Yes, that's it, totally... I'M NOT A FAILURE, MOM.
  11. Uncle Danny

tModLoader Calamity Mod

It really doesn't, all it does it increase damage and hp, there are no large AI changes (aside from bosses, but you can still apply the same arena tactics and whatsoever to them) so even if you just played normal mode only once, it's easy to avoid most attacks.
  12. Uncle Danny

Fast metabolism, I'd say :P

Fast metabolism, I'd say :P
  13. Uncle Danny

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Aye, there's no huge amount of added challenge in Expert Mode Vanilla, heck, they give you a 17% DR accessory for just defeating the third boss.
  14. Uncle Danny

Eating the full 1.14ft pizza also proved to be quite difficult at the last two slices, guess I...

Eating the full 1.14ft pizza also proved to be quite difficult at the last two slices, guess I should go for the 1ft one next time.
Back
Top Bottom