Recent content by UndyingSun

1. UndyingSun

PS4 Auto Select is unable to use Smart Cursor

It does feel clunky as it is now. Placing torches is more of a hassle without a background wall; you need to position the cursor in an empty space directly left or right of a block before being able to place. Its a little weak for trees too since you have to position the manual cursor on the...
  2. UndyingSun

Latest Fixes and Improvements Now Available for Terraria: Journey's End on Consoles!

I've got it detailed here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/auto-select-is-unable-to-use-smart-cursor.109342/
  3. UndyingSun

Latest Fixes and Improvements Now Available for Terraria: Journey's End on Consoles!

Gahh, was really hoping an auto select + smart cursor fix would be in this one. Any chance to get more visibility on it outside of making a bug report? Made one a month ago but it didn't get much attention.
  4. UndyingSun

PS4 Auto Select is unable to use Smart Cursor

While holding the Auto Select (AS) button, Smart Cursor (SC) will not toggle. Having SC on before holding AS will toggle SC off until AS is released. Video Examples: Toggling SC while AS is held SC turning off when AS is held
  5. UndyingSun

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

The cursor switches to manual mode while Auto Select is held, but it goes back to SC once Auto Select is released.
  6. UndyingSun

Sure thing. While holding Auto Select, Smart Cursor cannot be toggled. Auto Select only uses the manual mode. I'll link a short clip showing me trying to toggle.
  7. UndyingSun

Any chance Auto Select will be able to use Smart Cursor again in a future patch? The manual cursor is kind've a drag.
  8. UndyingSun

PS4 Auto Select can no longer use Smart Cursor?

Sorely missing how Auto Select functioned in 1.3. The function used to use Smart Cursor, but now it uses the awkward manual cursor that is tiring to use for prolonged periods. Toggling Smart Cursor while in Auto Select doesn't change the cursor. I tried to find a setting for this issue, but it...
  9. UndyingSun

I'm confused for why some of the UI/Control changes were implemented. Why is Auto Select unable to be initially used with the Smart Cursor when that was how it worked previously? Why do you need to manually position the cursor in manual mode first now? Why do items now strictly only swap...
Back
Top Bottom