Recent content by Unhallowed

1. U

tModLoader MechTransfer - Item translocation and more...

Does anyone know of a Mod Similar to this? Mainly One the has and item that functions the same as the Transfer Inlet where it will suck up items and put them in a chest? Preferably it would be compatible with Magic Storage and have the ability to filter items as well but neither are absolutely...
  2. U

With TModLoader Being updated to a 1.4 Stable version. Are you now considering updating Mech Transfer to the current 1.4.3.6 version of Terraria. Or will you be waiting until Terraria 1.4.4 comes out and TModloader updates to that?
  3. U

That's amazing. Thank you. Another quick question if you don't mind. Is there any plans for a configurable item filter. For example: You make a basic filter that if held in hand and right click it it opens a GUI where you can put in specific items for it to route. When using an Extractinator...
  4. U

Also does anyone know a way to say split or round robin items? for example. Im playing skyblock and want to set it up so that half of my obsidian goes into one chest to be used with Extractor and half goes into a chest for storage/Use. wanting to do this with stone and dirt as well. Trying to...
  5. U

I've been working on something similar. The only way i found for it to work was to use multiple 1 sec timers to get it to run faster. I could try and show you a picture of how i have it set up if you wish.
  6. U

tModLoader The Spirit Mod!

lol yeah i just figured that out. i also deleted my pervious post since the problem was my fault. But thank you for the quick answer.
  7. U

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

Hello, I currently have tremor installed in my game. However after updating tremor to version 1.3.1.10 and installing another Mod "Item Checklist version 0.2.2" every time i try to reload mods tremor throws an error and disables. After disabling Item Checklist, Tremor works just fine. The...
  8. U

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Would anyone be able to send me the old version of calamity for terraria 1.3.4.4. i lost my copy due to having to uninstall terraria and reinstalling
  9. U

tModLoader Calamity Mod

is there a repo for downloading past versions? im wanting to download for terraria 1.3.4.4. Not all the mods i want to use are updated to 1.3.5
Back
Top Bottom