Recent content by Uni

1. Uni

CC Creation Compendium #50

Well sorryyy
  2. Uni

CC Creation Compendium #50

Am I late to the party? I have a submission to make.
  3. Uni

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

Ah, okay. That makes more sense.
  4. Uni

tModLoader The Thorium Mod

I know there's an update waiting, but whenever I try to search for Thorium in the mod loader, it just doesn't list it. Not under "most popular" or anywhere, it's just not there. Is that related to the update or anything?
  5. Uni

Pixel Art Terraria Spriting Carnival 2

Ey there folks. Guess who's back. And I uh, made something. I tried anti-aliasing, but I failed And I need to remember to resize the damn sprites :P
  6. Uni

I am back I guess

I am back I guess
  7. Uni

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Try to search the terraria code for breath and make it work like that. I think it could work.
  8. Uni

Items It Is Real

This is not really a suggestion... But yes, they are real. Cobalt is poisonous, palladium is expensive and titanium is hard.
  9. Uni

Terraria Bad Ideas

...that uses real cash.
  10. Uni

How Long Have You Been Playing Terraria?

I started in 1.2.4.1 and I fell in love! During 1.2 I got like 200 hours (I didn't have steam then...) and then I bought it on the same day that 1.3 was released (and have gotten around 500 hours since then)
  11. Uni

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

The first one is a bit bad with the dyes, and you could've used a beanie for the second one :)
  12. Uni

Terraria Bad Ideas

Oh really?
  13. Uni

Terraria Bad Ideas

-Plantera now spawns Angry Trappers which deal 300 damage and inflict Venom -Fixed bug where Dungeon guardian would deal 9999 damage instead of one and take one damage instead of 9999 -Bunnies now have 300 health, and turn into Skeleton Snipers after being hit -Wyverns now spawn at Surface level...
  14. Uni

Hot Topic Terrarians, Show us your Custom Vanity Sets

That picture is too big, put it under a spoiler.
  15. Uni

Member-Run Project 3 Day Build Challange

Thanks, that's my style. I always do simple limit-small houses filled to the brim. But, to stay on-topic, I actually spawned in the damn snow biome. My spawn point is like 3 blocks away from the house :p (also I got harassed by zombies a lot)
Back
Top Bottom