Share This Page

Unit One

Staff Member Moderator

My new phone case makes me so happy. [​IMG] Aug 18, 2015

Unit One was last seen:
May 24, 2019 at 2:54 AM
    1. Mobile_Terrarian_2
      Mobile_Terrarian_2
      I was wondering if we could give ideas for terraria if so can you show me where i can.
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Mar 29, 2018
    2. The kamen rider
      The kamen rider
      I have a question about the social forum wipes. Last time, we were all notified of this and we had a long time to archive such content. Why weren`t we notified now?
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Unit One
        Unit One
        Yes, in May 2017 there were posts to the effect of how old and forgotten the social group was. Before that it was dormant for awhile. As the "social group will be removed" thread states "(posts that were made within the last year are simply posts noting that fact that nothing has happened within the RP, or discussing what path should be taken next)."
        Mar 19, 2018
      3. Jill
        Jill
        Absolute rubbish. We had a developed conversation going over a few days regarding that RP and others in May. In any case, so; what's the rule? Is it no posts made within the past year, no 'activity' - now, I'll grant you that there're cases where someone randomly posts in a dead SG, but this was not one of them - or what?
        Mar 19, 2018
      4. Jill
        Jill
        You can't seriously pull the largest thing on the forums by making up the rules as you go along. Jeckel set it as a flat year without posts. In fact, he even did leave alone RPs which'd gotten a single spam or accidental post in the timeframe, which again isn't the case here. It's either a hard rule to be adhered to fairly, or otherwise you're tossing what you see fit.
        Mar 19, 2018
    3. Oleg34518
      Oleg34518
      Question: Is it possible to force members out of a removed social group? Because it will still appear in "Social Forums" tab and yet I have no access to it, so I can't leave it the normal way.
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Yes, just tell me which ones(s) and I can remove you so it doesn't show up anymore.
        Mar 19, 2018
    4. Jetstream ∞
      Jetstream ∞
      [​IMG] Doin' the Lord's work :p
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        I have been busy indeed.
        Mar 19, 2018
    5. Mobile_Terrarian_2
      Mobile_Terrarian_2
      Do you know much about mobile? If so I would like to know how to activate my cloud so that I can backup all of my worlds to it. This what is happening: When I try to activate my cloud it says to got to settings then activate it, but I went to settings and it did not say anything about a cloud. Can you help me with this?
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        What type of device are you on, Apple, Android, or Windows? Each OS will be different, but there should be a setting to turn on cloud saves.

For iOS 11, you would go to:
        Settings
        On the top left, tap your name
        On the right, tap iCloud
        Scroll down to iCloud Drive and make sure it’s turned on
        Mar 17, 2018
      2. Mobile_Terrarian_2
        Mobile_Terrarian_2
        Thank you so much. I’m sorry I forgot to tell you my OS it was IOS 11 so you were right.
        Mar 17, 2018
    6. darkmega5
      darkmega5
      Is a profile post or signature advertising my new forum game allowed?
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Yes, to both. :)
        Mar 15, 2018
    7. brandon110206
      brandon110206
      Can you help me, my trophies won't work properly .-.
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Sometimes the trophies take a while to pop. Looks like you got the Official Terrarian and Steampunker trophies about half an hour after posting this. Are you still having troubles?

To use the new titles, go here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?account/personal-details - then switch your "Active title" (under your avatar).
        Mar 12, 2018
    8. Prosperous
      Prosperous
      I think you would be great for answering this question, Where can I find important answered questions like why the soul scythe was replaced but not s.d.m.g or gravity globe wich were instead added to the game?
      2. Criddle
        Criddle
        It's most likely that it, alongside Scythe and Icemourne were removed to avoid copyright stuff.
        Feb 23, 2018
      3. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        There is no central repository of all the questions a person might want to ask, though the wiki (while unofficial) has a great many important pieces of info.

Ultimately, the Soul Scythe has nothing to do with the SDMG or Gravity Globe; the only thing they had in common was that they were un-implemented items at one point.
        Feb 23, 2018
      4. Leinfors
        Leinfors
        However, the SDMG and Grav Globe were items that were INTENDED to be added, but there was no good place to implement them at the time. Soul Scythe was never intended to be added; there was simply some lingering traces of the item still in the code.

As for why the item was created in the first place, it was before my time. It might have just been something one of the artists made for fun, then removed later.
        Feb 23, 2018
    9. Dark Bunny Loon
      Dark Bunny Loon
      sorry, but I've started a group and have no idea how to access it.
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        You started a Social Group? Can you provide a link to what you can't access?
        Feb 21, 2018
      2. Dark Bunny Loon
        Dark Bunny Loon
        wait no sorry i've sorted it out.
        Feb 21, 2018
    10. ZombiePigman47
      ZombiePigman47
      I don't like you

But cool phone case though.
      And sorry for being such a jerkwad
      1. Super Shides
        Super Shides
        THE BALLS ON THIS GUY.
        Feb 28, 2018
      2. Fl00dedWorld
        Fl00dedWorld
        oh wow
        May 27, 2018
    11. CreeperV
      CreeperV
      1. Aurora3500
        Aurora3500
        Hello Creeper. I've gone ahead and locked the Thread for you.

In the future you can also report posts in your own Threads to request a lock for your Thread. This way, any staff member can see it quickly and act on it quicker. :)
        Feb 15, 2018
      2. CreeperV
        CreeperV
        Oh good. Thank you
        Feb 15, 2018
    12. TheDarknessSoldier
      TheDarknessSoldier
      Your profile picture looks like Hedwig from Harry Potter. Just pointing that out. My profile has Red's armor, just cause it looks cool, and it matches my username. I made this because I'm bored...
      1. Doylee
        Doylee
        It's actually an Album cover for the band Rush, but I can see why you'd get that impression :).
        Feb 8, 2018
      2. TheDarknessSoldier
        TheDarknessSoldier
        Oh. Ok. ._.
        Feb 10, 2018
      3. Super Shides
        Super Shides
        Yea, Fly By Night.
        Mar 11, 2018
    13. Shroomite
      Shroomite
      Nice phone case!
      1. Huzbubber Tim and Unit One like this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. RedPandaDJ
        RedPandaDJ
        do the buttons work?
        Feb 7, 2018
      4. Unit One
        Unit One
        You can push them and they do press in, but they don't activate anything. Very satisfying to press them in though.
        Feb 7, 2018
      5. RedPandaDJ
        RedPandaDJ
        noice
        Feb 7, 2018
    14. Devourer of Gods
      Devourer of Gods
      How do you make a suggestion thread?
      2. Devourer of Gods
        Devourer of Gods
        sorry im an idiot, coulkd you just link it?
        Jan 28, 2018
      3. Pikachumania
      4. Unit One
        Unit One
        Let me know if you still need help.
        Jan 29, 2018
    15. Warren_Mark
      Warren_Mark
      Hello. One question. How I can get the link of my threads ? (I'm using android) the link above doesn't tell it it says forums.terraria.org . Sorry for being silly.
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        Most phones and tablets will just show the short url (forums.terraria.org). Then when you tap on it and highlight the url, it will show the entire url.
        Jan 29, 2018
    16. squishy_biscuit
      squishy_biscuit
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        It's been locked Biscuit.
        Jan 8, 2018
      2. squishy_biscuit
        squishy_biscuit
        Thanks. Sorry to be a nuisance.
        Jan 10, 2018
    17. Crimsion_Mc_Black
      Crimsion_Mc_Black
      So what will happen if you put in the konami code on your NES controller phone case?
      1. Unit One
        Unit One
        The better question is what happens if you put in the Konami code on this website (from a computer, not phone or tablet).
        Jan 8, 2018
    18. ItsYourGirlHeaven06
      ItsYourGirlHeaven06
      Can you tell me what "trophy points" are? HELP!
      2. Matsu
        Matsu
        They are an in-built function of XenForo that TCF doesn't utilize.
        Jan 8, 2018
      3. ItsYourGirlHeaven06
        ItsYourGirlHeaven06
        Thank you. I Didn't know if they were good, bad, or just plain unneeded.
        Jan 8, 2018
      4. ItsYourGirlHeaven06
        ItsYourGirlHeaven06
        I also just joined so Im learning the ropes.
        Jan 8, 2018
    19. Astral Excalibur
      Astral Excalibur
      Something interesting: You know how Nike Leon and Leinfors have exclusive Last Prism colours? If you did, what would it be like?
    20. Kevin Miller
      Kevin Miller
      Interesting didn't know they made that a phone case.it's nice.reminds me of the good old days playing the Nintendo.
      1. Unit One likes this.